Fixture Season 2022 - Full AFL Fixture in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Derp. I'm not the one complaining. Fantastic comprehension skills you have there. :drunk:

Lol you obviously don’t know what complaining is. Because you literally did it several times when I simply expressed my opinion (also complaining)

Bombers supporters complain and they don’t even know it 🤣

Edit: actually I was complaining based on facts not opinion re Norths terrible and commercially suppressing decades of fixturing

Pies corporate hospitality may have released some fixtures inadvertently...

The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 03 Collingwood v Geelong | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Saturday 2 April 2022 - 6:25 PM
$330.00
BUY
The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 11 Collingwood v Carlton | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Friday 27 May 2022 - 6:25 PM
$330.00
BUY
The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 13 Collingwood v Melbourne | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Monday 13 June 2022 - 2:30 PM
$330.00
BUY
The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 19 Collingwood v Essendon | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Friday 22 July 2022 - 6:25 PM

I have no doubt they've already penciled out the majority of these fixtures for the year anyway, but I'm not sure that ends up being right for Round 19 - there are 3 games at Marvel that weekend - Bulldogs v Melbourne (surely the penciled in for the Friday spot), Carlton v GWS and Richmond v Freo. Unless they do a Thursday (which they wouldn't normally in Round 19), or double headers in some way, I don't see the Collingwood v Bombers game being Friday night.

All this compromising of the fixture makes the "flexible" bit pointless anyway. Just release the whole thing.

With Collingwood's likely position next year do they really deserve 2 Friday night games especially the one in Round 19
Likely position means very little and tbh, Collingwood are still likely to increase ratings even when playing like s**t anyway.

As others have said though, the R19 fixture seems unlikely given 3 Marvel games on schedule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They use a professional computer program to do the AFL scheduling - by all accounts it’s one of the toughest in global sports.

There's a cool little doco (I think it's an ESPN 30 for 30 shorts) about the guy that does the MLB fixtures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back