Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all good and well to move home games, but the membership packages for this year are more exxy than last year, so I would expect the same amount of home games as we weren’t even compensated for the lost Metricon games last year at all which was really disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Keep in mind Victorians missed out on watching any suns games in 2020

Here we go - Atkins :p No holding my breath.

Chairman Tony Cochrane was an interested onlooker for a small part of the session and would have been impressed with the work of Rory Atkins.

Atkins, who headed to the Suns from Adelaide 12 months ago, is vastly fitter than last season and ran strongly alongside noted endurance runners Elijah Hollands and Jeremy Sharp.

I know a couple of jumper numbers are out but every other club seems to have announced the new numbers, hopefully the club can pull their finger out!

I know a couple of jumper numbers are out but every other club seems to have announced the new numbers, hopefully the club can pull their finger out!

They usually make the members guess the New Numbers for a prize

But constable and Andrew are yet to get on the coast so would be rude to give them a number over zoom.

Next week I say.

View attachment 1294395

Lol, new intern trying really hard to click bait
'Spida' Everitt was spotted at the U16 Boys Academy training run on Tuesday. Rumour is his wife's son is out with the boys. Not necessarily in the genes but might be interesting to watch....and Rainsey leaving has absolutely nothing to do with the Club. Outside influences and personal business decisions = pity the Vic media didn't check first!

Glad Holmans toughness being .
Hardly even mentioned in season by the media.

I would have thought the article could have been expanded a bit more to talk about how his toughness is so key to the team. High forward 50 tackles, pressure acts etc.. finished top 10 in the B+F is a serious effort given his true ‘talent’ level and the games he missed.

'Spida' Everitt was spotted at the U16 Boys Academy training run on Tuesday. Rumour is his wife's son is out with the boys. Not necessarily in the genes but might be interesting to watch....
I assume you're talking about Boston Everitt, who is going into his 16th year and is already a part of St Kilda's father-son academy. I guess we've added Boston to our academy team as well? Spida was 203cm tall so you'd have to think his son is one of the taller academy boys at the U16s level.

Hopefully it's not another Bailey Scott situation where we train him up to become a draft worthy prospect and then he chooses St Kilda over us. We would much rather a Nick Blakey situation where he stays with his academy team instead of opting to join a different club as a father-son pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you're talking about Boston Everitt, who is going into his 16th year and is already a part of St Kilda's father-son academy. I guess we've added Boston to our academy team as well? Spida was 203cm tall so you'd have to think his son is one of the taller academy boys at the U16s level.

Hopefully it's not another Bailey Scott situation where we train him up to become a draft worthy prospect and then he chooses St Kilda over us. We would much rather a Nick Blakey situation where he stays with his academy team instead of opting to join a different club as a father-son pick.
Yeah, I found out later but wasn't aware he was also on the STK Academy. He's shown as 184cms and 77kgs if that's any help.

Luko is one smart player. Hopefully, he re-signs before season starts. I have to be honest, I am a bit disappointed that nobody from King, Rankine, Luko trio re-signed before Christmas break. Waiting for how team performs does not appeal to me.

The Sustained Performer: Jack Lukosius (goldcoastfc.com.au)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back