Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn this multiverse is getting crazy........

happy-dance-joker.gif

Damn this multiverse is getting crazy........

happy-dance-joker.gif

There’s still quite the mystery of who purchased Stark Tower from Spider-Man Homecoming, it’s always deliberately omitted from the New York skyline since. Maybe all this time it was Mr Fleck :D

I'm dodging everything I can.

Same. A day and a half to go. Ducking and weaving everything that’s appearing, no real interest in even watching any of the 20+ TV spots that keep landing on my YouTube recommendations etc. Am ready for the film itself.

Same. A day and a half to go. Ducking and weaving everything that’s appearing, no real interest in even watching any of the 20+ TV spots that keep landing on my YouTube recommendations etc. Am ready for the film itself.
Yeah, I stopped watching any clips or spots a few weeks back. Gold class, thursday. Keen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 hours before I see it, so ******* excited. Do I know most of the plot already? Yes. Have I watched some of the leaked videos already? Yes. Is my excitement less because of it? * no, I'm more excited now.

Just home from the midnight screening. No spoilers from me but really enjoyed it. Packed theatre and a really into it crowd. Look forward tp unpacking it when a few have seen it

Watched Far From Home last night

Didn't find the story or dialogue a patch on End Game or Thor 3 etc. Good action

Going in in 25mins, taking my daughter to see it, so damn keen!
I took mine last night as she a massive Tom Holland fan. Enjoy it. We loved it.

Anyone that has seen and wants to discuss happy if anyone wants to PM. I don't want to put spoilers in here until more have see it

I took mine last night as she a massive Tom Holland fan. Enjoy it. We loved it.

Anyone that has seen and wants to discuss happy if anyone wants to PM. I don't want to put spoilers in here until more have see it

Perhaps the No Way Home movie thread is the place to discuss (with spoiler tags).

Heading to the cinema now. Very very keen.

I went to Innaloo and ours was pretty into it. Made it a lot more fun!
Belmont for me, it was mostly people my age so around 18-25 years old and I reckon that played a huge part in people being more into it, wouldn't get that at a family screening. My first time going to a midnight show and I don't regret it one bit, probably my best theatre experience ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back