brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
I don't want to overly push Rainbow Crows stuff on here (I don't want come across as one of those pushy people that only posts about Rainbow Crows), but everything you need to know about Rainbow Crows (including our online store, which includes our membership stuff) can be found at www.rainbowcrows.org.

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
I don't want to overly push Rainbow Crows stuff on here (I don't want come across as one of those pushy people that only posts about Rainbow Crows), but everything you need to know about Rainbow Crows (including our online store, which includes our membership stuff) can be found at www.rainbowcrows.org.
This is awesome. Keep up the great work.

Rags_118

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2020
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Blacks, West Ham, Rangers
Would be nice if O’Neills gave you a good deal on your merch as a subset of the club’s kit.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Your birthday function might have been the last official thing Nick Takos did!

Sep 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Reported on Westies fan forum Ronald Fejo is training with Essendon and likely to be picked up in supplementary draft.

He is. I did hear though they have one spot and several kids training include Wanganeens lad so may not get picked up yet. Hopefully for the kid he does as he seems to have made some real effort to put his name out there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
He is. I did hear though they have one spot and several kids training include Wanganeens lad so may not get picked up yet. Hopefully for the kid he does as he seems to have made some real effort to put his name out there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They've got Dylan Clarke and Nick Martin training for a spot too. Clarke was with the team previously and delisted at the end of this season, Martin is a mid-sized forward who played in the WAFL Premiership winning Subiaco team this year. Slightly older at 20.

So I went to the cricket yesterday and had a look in the bradman collection, and before you go into the room there's some more specific Adelaide Oval stuff.

1877 was the very first match of football. So in 2026 we should ask to kick off the season vs St Kilda to celebrate 150 years of football at AO after the first match being Adelaide vs St Kilda.

Also, 2026 is the 150 years since the beginning of the SANFL.
I propose we have 10 special away guernseys that year
Take this as the base, but have a copy where you have each SANFL guernsey showing through.

1639696680577.png

Have the North Adelaide guernsey coming through away to Carlton, Norwood coming through against Sydney, West Adelaide coming through against Essendon, Port Adelaide coming through against Brisbane, Sturt coming through against Richmond, South Adelaide coming through against Collingwood etc. (note, those examples are delibrate based off championships of australia results)

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
So I went to the cricket yesterday and had a look in the bradman collection, and before you go into the room there's some more specific Adelaide Oval stuff.

1877 was the very first match of football. So in 2026 we should ask to kick off the season vs St Kilda to celebrate 150 years of football at AO after the first match being Adelaide vs St Kilda.

Also, 2026 is the 150 years since the beginning of the SANFL.
I propose we have 10 special away guernseys that year
Take this as the base, but have a copy where you have each SANFL guernsey showing through.

View attachment 1298836

Have the North Adelaide guernsey coming through away to Carlton, Norwood coming through against Sydney, West Adelaide coming through against Essendon, Port Adelaide coming through against Brisbane, Sturt coming through against Richmond, South Adelaide coming through against Collingwood etc. (note, those examples are delibrate based off championships of australia results)
We should get Collingwood to agree for us to wear the Port one v them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 26, 2004
rAdelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds United
I thought there was a thread on Phil Walsh but looks like it’s gone

Anyway I highly recommend the Just Lawful podcast series on the case.
I am torn with this podcast, certainly found it interesting, and infuriating that it was allowed to happen. I know hindsight is wonderful but Cy should not of been walking the streets and doesn't deserve to get a lesser sentence mental incompetence, sounds like he cooked his brain with drug use prior to the fact.

I also cant warm to the podcast hosts, the story isn't about them (Sean) even though he tries to inject himself as much as possible in each episode. His infatuation as claiming Adelaide as some creepy murder capital in cringe too.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I am torn with this podcast, certainly found it interesting, and infuriating that it was allowed to happen. I know hindsight is wonderful but Cy should not of been walking the streets and doesn't deserve to get a lesser sentence mental incompetence, sounds like he cooked his brain with drug use prior to the fact.

I also cant warm to the podcast hosts, the story isn't about them (Sean) even though he tries to inject himself as much as possible in each episode. His infatuation as claiming Adelaide as some creepy murder capital in cringe too.
Is that Sean Fewster ?? Yeah he's a strange cat. He's been a court reporter for years and years and I think he's let all the details of the cases define his character in a way.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

The podcast is as much about Sean's investigations as it is about the case. The only reason we have that level of detail is because of the circumstances of how he was allowed the 7 boxes of information.

Its pretty clear that the original magistrate stuffed up in giving him access to it though, and you can read between the lines that everyone is pissed off about it.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
He's a wrestling fan, he's very much about creating a "character" of himself and throwing some theatrics into the mix as well.
Loves his comic books and fantasy stuff too.

Extremely smart guy but a touch full of himself

Jul 26, 2004
rAdelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds United
The podcast is as much about Sean's investigations as it is about the case. The only reason we have that level of detail is because of the circumstances of how he was allowed the 7 boxes of information.

Its pretty clear that the original magistrate stuffed up in giving him access to it though, and you can read between the lines that everyone is pissed off about it.
I get that he got access to it when he probably shouldn't of, he went through that in great detail during the first episode, but the series feels like its more about that than the case itself, seems a bit self indulgent.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I get that he got access to it when he probably shouldn't of, he went through that in great detail during the first episode, but the series feels like its more about that than the case itself, seems a bit self indulgent.
That's Sean though.

Lots of "I have" and "Me" about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back