Scandal Andrew Lovett

I know someone who was at the house the night of his incident that got him sacked from St Kilda. They were always adamant that he was guilty as *

When at Essendon. He locked his mrs in the car and drover her around beating the s**t out of her.

About 5-6 years ago he was accused of sexual assault at St Kila festival

Now he has allegedly beaten his current partner

How many more times does this need to happen before this campaigner ends up killing a woman because the legal system hasn't acted accordingly?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Well you can probably add confirmed moron if he thinks representing himself against 88 charges involving a police officer is a good idea.
He might pull the same defence he did in his rape case, its worked a few times foe him so far

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
I know someone who was at the house the night of his incident that got him sacked from St Kilda. They were always adamant that he was guilty as fu**

When at Essendon. He locked his mrs in the car and drover her around beating the sh*t out of her.

About 5-6 years ago he was accused of sexual assault at St Kila festival

Now he has allegedly beaten his current partner

How many more times does this need to happen before this campaigner ends up killing a woman because the legal system hasn't acted accordingly?

Convicted in 2018 of assaulting a women also.

Convicted in 2018 of assaulting a women also.

Beating a woman who took him in when he was homeless

* this campaigner needs jail

May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think the night of the rape incident Andrew mcqualter told him to get the * out st kilda and no one wanted him.
Lovett is a germ

PatonsSnapChat

Debutant
Jan 11, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
This is a sad cautionary tale of the ST Kilda football club and their team culture.
No issues when with us then one pre season training with St Kilda and it’s come to this.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Unfortunately, I have to work.
Centrelink isn't only for people who are unemployed. It's also for people who receive disability/aged/carers pensions, students, apprentices, people affected by natural disasters (storms, floods), parenting payments etc.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Yeah that alpha-beta stuff kinda sounds a bit "red pill" menanist to me, I'm not so down with it.

I don't want to victim blame- there's no excuse for violence- but I think sometimes sh*t people are just attracted to sh*t people? I mean at the very least you're a poor judge of character to give a guy with that sort of history a chance in the sack, but to do that when your career is protecting the community from people exactly like him in the first place, I'm just a bit shocked by it all.

That's not saying that Andrew isn't a crap bloke if the allegations are correct but yeah I reckon his partner kinda shoulda had a hunch he's a crap bloke is all.
I think feelings are dumb. She obviously has issues when things like this happen to stay with such a potentially shithouse bloke. Sometimes its insecurity if you are treated that horribly, come from an average background and have low self worth and a support system its harder to comprehend people who stay in these situations

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
This is a sad cautionary tale of the ST Kilda football club and their team culture.
No issues when with us then one pre season training with St Kilda and it’s come to this.
No issues lol the original post is from 2008 when he was with you. What a pathetic post.

GWT6

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2011
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not tryna be a dick but I’m kinda surprised a police officer would have a relationship with a guy charged with rape who hangs out with bikies, and was in the relationship for two years. I get that domestic violence is complicated but there’s still a whole load of “wtf” with this one.

Great thread title too btw
You obviously don't know too many people in the police force.

Back