Movie Marvel Studios: Spiderman - No Way Home (16 December 2021) USE SPOILER TAGS

Remove this Banner Ad

did anyone else try desperately to identify the silhouettes characters breaking through from the multiverse. Rhino the most obvious one.

In the Dr S snippet, was that America Chavez I spotted?
Most people have claimed to see Kraven, Scorpion, Rhino and one of the cat themed characters from Marvel, Im sure we'll see more when the scene gets better quality and more disection!

It’s clearly setting up for a sequel.

Good that Spider-Man learned to love again

They already have another trilogy planned out if whats been said from Sony is correct. Maybe a little detached from MCU but still very much in universe.

Now thats the Spiderman movie Ive been wanting. So freaking good.

If you didnt smile when the 3 spider-men coordinated you dont have a soul.

Charlie Cox * yes! Please give him his own movie.

Bringing in Andrew and Tobey right after may died and then using them to console Holland was a great touch.

Defoe killed it. I was actually thinking by the end of the movie they would stick around to form the sinister six.

Was suprised Tom Hardy isnt sticking around after the venom 2 post credits scene but a cool way to introduce the Symbiote to the MCU.

I hope there’s a time skip with the new Spider Man trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's not really any spoilers here, I'm talking about stuff already established before NWH, but just in case:

I was thinking about this today and I wonder how you'd do this with the current MCU timeline. Tom Holland is 25, Peter Parker in the No Way Home would be no older than 18, so it makes sense to time skip for the next movie to get him closer to Tom's age, and just to get the character away from high school storylines but, isn't it currently about 2024 in the MCU timeline thanks to the 5 year skip from Endgame? They've been relatively careful with the timeline to this point so it could cause headaches. Do you end up with a Spidey that's years removed from the current timeline or do you just go, * it, sliding timeline, it's 2024 or whatever but Peter Parker is in his late 20s now, who cares?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Now thats the Spiderman movie Ive been wanting. So freaking good.

If you didnt smile when the 3 spider-men coordinated you dont have a soul.

Charlie Cox fu** yes! Please give him his own movie.

Bringing in Andrew and Tobey right after may died and then using them to console Holland was a great touch.

Defoe killed it. I was actually thinking by the end of the movie they would stick around to form the sinister six.

Was suprised Tom Hardy isnt sticking around after the venom 2 post credits scene but a cool way to introduce the Symbiote to the MCU.

the vanishing venom did throw me off a little. I thought a Holland v Hardy face off was on the cards. Even the Morbius trailer has a poster in the background of Spider-Man graffitied with “murderer”, which I assumed was a Mysterio reference. Interesting to see how it unfolds.

Maybe Garfield’s Spider-Man could make one last hurrah in the Sony marvel universe? He never did get his trilogy.

the vanishing venom did throw me off a little. I thought a Holland v Hardy face off was on the cards. Even the Morbius trailer has a poster in the background of Spider-Man graffitied with “murderer”, which I assumed was a Mysterio reference. Interesting to see how it unfolds.

Maybe Garfield’s Spider-Man could make one last hurrah in the Sony marvel universe? He never did get his trilogy.

yeah its confusing because vulture is in the morbius movie and he also references Venom. I guess we will just have to see how it unfolds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did anyone else pick up on the Hobgoblin reference/foreshadowing?
yeah, and I actually thought that that was where the end of the movie was going to go, when Ned and MJ were in the diner.
I was half expecting something would pit Peter against Ned and it would all snowball from there.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
yeah, and I actually thought that that was where the end of the movie was going to go, when Ned and MJ were in the diner.
I was half expecting something would pit Peter against Ned and it would all snowball from there.

yes I had a very similar feeling - I thought Ned would kiss MJ or something when he came into the diner. That perhaps they’re a couple.

I think eventually there’ll be a Hobgoblin type development. Even earlier in the movie when he was telling Strange that he can feel magic in his hands etc.

yes I had a very similar feeling - I thought Ned would kiss MJ or something when he came into the diner. That perhaps they’re a couple.

I think eventually there’ll be a Hobgoblin type development. Even earlier in the movie when he was telling Strange that he can feel magic in his hands etc.

they've foreshadowed quite a bit with this series, wonder how much of it pays off, as surely not everything can be at this rate
- Homecoming teasing Scorpion, maybe Vulture leading a Sinister Six?
- Miles Morales mention in Homecoming and the "I thought Spider-Man would be black" comments in this one
- "I would never turn on you Peter", plus the magic, Ned / Hobgoblin stuff?
- Symbiote left behind in the credits scene
- plus whatever big MCU / multiverse stuff is happening

Admittedly the Vulture stuff is probably off the table at the moment with them not knowing who Peter is, but I fully assume at some point the memory of Peter comes back and we get a Sinister Six out of it. Do we get the rest of it?

I wonder if we will see a Gwen Stacey introduction in the next trilogy. With everyone not knowing who he is it kind of wipes the slate clean.
I thought about this too

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
they've foreshadowed quite a bit with this series, wonder how much of it pays off, as surely not everything can be at this rate
- Homecoming teasing Scorpion, maybe Vulture leading a Sinister Six?
- Miles Morales mention in Homecoming and the "I thought Spider-Man would be black" comments in this one
- "I would never turn on you Peter", plus the magic, Ned / Hobgoblin stuff?
- Symbiote left behind in the credits scene
- plus whatever big MCU / multiverse stuff is happening

Admittedly the Vulture stuff is probably off the table at the moment with them not knowing who Peter is, but I fully assume at some point the memory of Peter comes back and we get a Sinister Six out of it. Do we get the rest of it?

The multiversal sinister 6 (well 5 actually) stuff was great to watch in this film. I could’ve watched another movie of them just chilling out in Happy’s apartment just shooting the breeze together.

In some capacity, I really do hope a true sinister 6 comes to fruition.

Miles would be a formality, just a matter of when. I wonder who will be cast for that. I liked Donald Glover’s cameo in Homecoming, and giggled with glee when he mentioned “my nephew...”.

Give me more please.
3nk7.gif

Saw it today, it's great, will go see it again.

Andrew Garfield killed it. He was great in every scene he was in, IMO. Was good to see Tobey again but thought he was a little off.

Willem Dafoe continues to be a ******* boss. Had a pretty big pop seeing Matt Murdock, loved the "I'm a really good lawyer" line as well.

Thought we might get a little tease for the Fantastic Four or something as well, alas.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Garfield was loving every second. Maguire has been out of the acting game for a while and it showed a bit.

The villains were all great. I was wondering what the explanation for Max Dillon’s different appearance would be and there was nothing more than a passing reference from another villain. Reckon Foxx basically said ‘Look, I’m in but I won’t be blue and I’m just turning up looking like this.’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back