Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
How does the wild card spot work?
Best record of the non division winners gets the 4th seed in playoffs with intra-division record as the tie-breaker (I think?). Currently ADP but you and Danny have a small chance to make it.

Jonzi

All Australian
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
8E2C78C6-0AEF-4D9D-9844-7507C4FEE64E.png
Going down to the wire for top spot in the division 😬

shocked no one else bid on Penny, didn't think my remaining $12 would be enough but put it in anyway. Could have got him for $1. Spewing.

shocked no one else bid on Penny, didn't think my remaining $12 would be enough but put it in anyway. Could have got him for $1. Spewing.
Do you reckon finally this dude is going to last more than 1 game?

Do you reckon finally this dude is going to last more than 1 game?

its a very fair question, still, how often is a rb like him is a league winner when they get hot late in the year.

For the players out there right now, hes about as good as it gets, assuming he can actually stay healthy. Well worth the $12 imo. Would be amazing if he played out the year well and end up getting another contract with the Seahawks as their RB1 next year.

its a very fair question, still, how often is a rb like him is a league winner when they get hot late in the year.

For the players out there right now, hes about as good as it gets, assuming he can actually stay healthy. Well worth the $12 imo. Would be amazing if he played out the year well and end up getting another contract with the Seahawks as their RB1 next year.
Might finally justify me holding on to him in a couple of leagues.

Might finally justify me holding on to him in a couple of leagues.

I had him in a few but cut him after the injury early this year, had him in this league also, trade JOK for him with Jonzi.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Congrats to fuey for making his first playoffs and going in as the #1 seed! Awesome season mate, it was only a matter of time you made it considering your average scores over the past 3 seasons.
He'll be up against A11dAtP0w3R, who again led the league in scoring, but can he finally break the playoffs curse?
The other game is Haychh coming in for his 4th playoff appearance in 4 years, and the chance to become the first 2x champion!
His opponent is Jonzi who booked his 1st appearance in his first season by defeating last years champs Dannyreed in the final regular season game!
Good luck to all who made it, only 2 wins away from glory! Commiserations to all the others who missed out, time to reload for next season!

He'll be up against A11dAtP0w3R, who again led the league in scoring, but can he finally break the playoffs curse?

Im roughly a 20 point fav, if the past is any indication that means ill lose by 40

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Luckily I didn’t take any of the offers on the table earlier in the year for Julio. By far my most reliable option left standing after losing Woods then Corey Davis and now Hopkins and Waddle. Gabe Davis, Bryan Edwards or Kalif Raymond getting a celebrity playoff start this week

Nah, you got this... one and done for me.

Im not so sure given Wilson and Prescott's form of late. Russ better last week but that was vs the Texans. Probably goes back to stinking it up this week.

Almost tempted to start Lawrence over him given hes no longer saddled with Urban.

Only decided to sub Leonard in for Shaq Thompson yesterday also, ESPN projected Shaq to score better and his scoring has been much better than Leonard's of late.

Great coaching decision by me.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Luckily I didn’t take any of the offers on the table earlier in the year for Julio. By far my most reliable option left standing after losing Woods then Corey Davis and now Hopkins and Waddle. Gabe Davis, Bryan Edwards or Kalif Raymond getting a celebrity playoff start this week
This aged well 🤦‍♂️ *in Julio

At least Gabe has picked up some slack

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Both games still not 100% decided.
Adp down by 10 with Russ, Kupp, and Smith to play, fuey with Goedert, Holcombe and Donald left.
Haych with a 30 point lead but 3 players left to play vs Jonzis 4 players. Anything could happen.

Back