The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2021/2022 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

DRAFT OVER

I have entered draft results. For most teams i have had to add an extra player to complete draft. If you don't recognise any player on your list that is the reason.

Please set your teams for the upcoming week of games.

Thanks everyone and enjoy the season.

Whoops! Seems I forgot to set my lineup today which ruins a very interesting game week. Could have sworn that i did set it though...

Mind you Cole Anthony lighting me up might have sealed the deal regardless.

Anyone seen any Kings games? How are they fitting Fox/Haliburton/Mitchell/Hield into their rotation? And does anyone think all four of them will be there by seasons end?

Anyone seen any Kings games? How are they fitting Fox/Haliburton/Mitchell/Hield into their rotation? And does anyone think all four of them will be there by seasons end?

Kings fan here

So Fox and Hali are starting with Mitchell and Hield coming off the bench, they are the 4 key guards and will eat up the majority of the minutes.

The only one I see not being there by the end is Hield, unless we get some god type offer the other 3 are untouchables.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kings fan here

So Fox and Hali are starting with Mitchell and Hield coming off the bench, they are the 4 key guards and will eat up the majority of the minutes.

The only one I see not being there by the end is Hield, unless we get some god type offer the other 3 are untouchables.

Reckon any of those untouchables would become touchable in a deal for Simmons?

Gre
Kings fan here

Great win today! Bulls man here but always had a soft spot for the Kings. Hope they keep it rolling!

Reckon any of those untouchables would become touchable in a deal for Simmons?

I bloody hope not. Fox and Hali def not esp with Fox being our #1 man but Mitchell maybe and I'd be annoyed if we let him go, he's almost the sole reason the rest of the team has improved on the defensive end.

Gre

Great win today! Bulls man here but always had a soft spot for the Kings. Hope they keep it rolling!

Thanks. Bulls are going to be super fun this year! and anything reaching .500 is a win for Kings lol just so many bad decisions over the years.

Oh no..... worth throwing your resume in silverscope ?
Geez I reckon anyone here could do a better job than the current Kings ownership.

Mate all the ******* had to do was draft the guy who EVERYONE!! ******* EVERYONE except for Vlade thought should go at pick 2. Honestly set us so far back Fox and the like ain't gonna win s**t with us so I have to wait until we're off the middle of the road (lower middle if we're being honest) treadmill and tank again and then hope to get the draft picks right.

I was saying to Dan earlier I'm glad I like basketball overall because if I only had the kings I would have committed suicide years ago.

Mate all the ******* had to do was draft the guy who EVERYONE!! ******* EVERYONE except for Vlade thought should go at pick 2. Honestly set us so far back Fox and the like ain't gonna win sh*t with us so I have to wait until we're off the middle of the road (lower middle if we're being honest) treadmill and tank again and then hope to get the draft picks right.

I was saying to Dan earlier I'm glad I like basketball overall because if I only had the kings I would have committed suicide years ago.
I think I remember something like Luka telling Sacramento that if they drafted him he wouldn't play? Was that a thing? Even if it was.... there was Trae...
Mate I feel for ya. Hopefully the new coach can get 'em going again and they get active in the trade period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back