AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Jun 24, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dont see Maginess getting much of a run. Couldn't get a gig last year and now has Ward to compete with who I would expect will be the more likely to get a start.
Word on the track is that he's been our best trainer, Sammy loves the bloke and he was asked to play sacrificial roles as a tagger which he did wonderfully. He'll be in the starting 22, mark my words.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Reckon with the news of Dusty’s dad passing he becomes a decent pick

he’s either going to come back from his death and tare it a part and be an absolute gun

of he’ll never be the same

honestly there is no in between

hell either average 100+ And play 22 Or be an 80-85 guy and heart not into it

I’m very tempted to start him though as I personally think he’ll want to make his old man proud

he’s either going to come back from his death and tare it a part and be an absolute gun

I’m very tempted to start him though as I personally think he’ll want to make his old man proud

Dusty will play every game like a final now and we all know what that's means :hearteyes:

turtles

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Is the nerve damage Butters had knee surgery on last year an injury that could affect him again? cant think of any players whose had similar injury to compare.

Battlepants

All Australian
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
GWS

Just sounds like another reason not to pick him to me.

Exactly. No one’s picking him based on that article but comments like that provide some assurance that he’s on the way back to what we’ve already witnessed in that role.

Yep also Boak and Gray are close to the end of their careers and he was picked to be part Ports next generation of Midfielders this will probably be the last time we will be able to get him as a forward. Jump on the Butters train🚂

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Yep also Boak and Gray are close to the end of their careers and he was picked to be part Ports next generation of Midfielders this will probably be the last time we will be able to get him as a forward. Jump on the Butters train🚂
Butters and Rozee are both ripe to go up a level, Butters sounds like he's going to be playing mid. Be interesting to see what happens to Rozee this season also.

Hardly think Dusty's dad passing he becomes a decent pick, wasn't even on an AFL list.

Also him "tareing" it up leaves me with zero confidence.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
When Longmire was specifically asked if Heeney could see a 50/50, 60/40 or a 70/30 midfield/forward split in 2022 he replied:

“I think that he’s probably getting up towards that.. a bit more in the midfield now.””

“He got through this season quite well,”

“At the back end of the year he was training really well & able to play games out really well.”

“He naturally keeps himself in fantastic shape, so we’ll be playing him a bit more in the midfield this year.”

“We think he can still play in the midfield & push forward, probably be about 70/30 type split.” Longmire said.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
When Longmire was specifically asked if Heeney could see a 50/50, 60/40 or a 70/30 midfield/forward split in 2022 he replied:

“I think that he’s probably getting up towards that.. a bit more in the midfield now.””

“At the back end of the year he was training really well & able to play games out really well.”

“He naturally keeps himself in fantastic shape, so we’ll be playing him a bit more in the midfield this year.”

“We think he can still play in the midfield & push forward, probably be about 70/30 type split.” Longmire said.
We can trust Longmire's words and Peeney's fitness right? ........right?

Battlepants

All Australian
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
GWS

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Butters and Rozee are both ripe to go up a level, Butters sounds like he's going to be playing mid. Be interesting to see what happens to Rozee this season also.

Butters is one of those players who is so Damaging forward of centre that clubs love. Ball use is elite, so many score involvements. Excited to see what he could do with a full season.

Peeney can kiss my little peen.

Guaranteed... without fail... to get injured or drop in price during the season. Jump on then if you're keen and missed out on his slightly discounted starting price.

Other than a cheeky POD move where you bank on him going huge in the opening few weeks, there's absolutely no reason to start the little kent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back