Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Must win game on now against the WFT. I can't believe the NFL haven't rescheduled our next game against the Giants, they've left it for Sunday when the reason for the postponement of this weeks game had nothing to do with us. Tough on the players health.

Must win game on now against the WFT. I can't believe the NFL haven't rescheduled our next game against the Giants, they've left it for Sunday when the reason for the postponement of this weeks game had nothing to do with us. Tough on the players health.
The sooner you move on from Hurts the better.

The sooner you move on from Hurts the better.
Fields lol

I agree anyway, never been much of a fan of Hurts. Some talk about us bringing in Watson. There's not many options outside the draft for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, Hurts like the rest of the team woke up for the 2nd half and we're blowing out the Giants as we should've to begin with. Rams up on the Vikings too which is great for us, we could be in a wildcard spot by tomorrow afternoon.

Couple of games went our way this week, notably the Rams over the Vikings and the Dolphins over the Saints.

It leaves a pretty simple equation for us next Monday morning - if we beat Washington and Green Bay beats Minnesota, we're in. Amazing considering what I thought about our chances at the beginning of the season.

Picked up 1st seed today.

Still gonna sh*t the bed in the conference game, as usual. Probably against Tom fu**in' Brady.

Yeah, if we're going to lose the conference game, can it please be not against Brady.

And we will lose. Last year the Packers were like "we've lost all of those conference championships b/c we haven't had home field". Now they're like "we lost last year because it wasn't cold enough that weekend". Freaking loser talk if ever I've heard it.

Yeah, if we're going to lose the conference game, can it please be not against Brady.

And we will lose. Last year the Packers were like "we've lost all of those conference championships b/c we haven't had home field". Now they're like "we lost last year because it wasn't cold enough that weekend". Freaking loser talk if ever I've heard it.
Yep. What I notice every year since 2013 is that Rodgers drops his bundle and tries to do it all himself come playoffs.

Holds the ball longer, misses basic reads, tries to get too clever and burns timeouts using bizarre audibles etc.

Yep. What I notice every year since 2013 is that Rodgers drops his bundle and tries to do it all himself come playoffs.

Holds the ball longer, misses basic reads, tries to get too clever and burns timeouts using bizarre audibles etc.

He does seem more relaxed this year, which may be a positive. Also, it's going to depend a lot on which Packers defence turns up - they've had some really good games - particularly in the first half of the season - but have leaked plenty of points as well. Good to see them only let through ten on Sunday.

All Madden doco is worth a watch.

Also anyone read about how the railings at Washington's stadium failed?
Nice thanks mate, going to check it out tonight.

And yep being an Eagles fan I saw that early on, pretty shitty situation, if Jalen was a foot closer to them he could've broken his leg by the weight that came down from the stands. Eagles fans are suing WFT and Jalen is asking the league what they can do to prevent it in future. Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt.

Nice thanks mate, going to check it out tonight.

And yep being an Eagles fan I saw that early on, pretty shitty situation, if Jalen was a foot closer to them he could've broken his leg by the weight that came down from the stands. Eagles fans are suing WFT and Jalen is asking the league what they can do to prevent it in future. Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt.
They used zip ties to hold them in place.

That is beyond cheap.

They used zip ties to hold them in place.

That is beyond cheap.
Well I didn't know that LOL I just thought the weight buckled the railing and it collapsed. Jesus. That organisation is a shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back