No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
She be like:
For God’s sake, we’ve been married for 5 years. Can you for once get me an anniversary present that isn’t a picture of yourself?!?
She be like:
Thank * i'll be getting 2020 Vlasutin memorabilia this year.

How the hell is Dangerfield not on this list. I think everyone bar Geelong supporters hate the flog...

how is dusty on the list...i know the true facebook crackheads hate him but overall the oppo scum seem to respect him more than the rest of our players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how any club will survive covid protocols next year.

Seeing it reek havoic in the NBA, EPL, NFL and other sports around the world
We're in a completely different situation to the US & Europe thank god, 80/90% fully vaccinated compared to 60/70%. Early indications show Omicron as pretty mild and not deadly to fully vaccinated populations. Still three months until the season starts but Australia couldn't be any better placed for fighting this Omicron variant, far better then the US & Europe.

We're in a completely different situation to the US & Europe thank god, 80/90% fully vaccinated compared to 60/70%. Early indications show Omicron as pretty mild and not deadly to fully vaccinated populations. Still three months until the season starts but Australia couldn't be any better placed for fighting this Omicron variant, far better then the US & Europe.
im not sure u been following the patterns....during winter on every continent there are lockdowns,postponements to sport etc,Australia is no exception
we're all run by the same corporation atm,the UN,what they do over there they'll do over here,its a guarantee

Yeah you’re right , it’s summer here

Can't resist calling it Comic-con. Waiting for a Superhero... it'll probs be JR8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back