1645324148586.png

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Big question here will be how many rookies on ground

JHF, Daicos and Ward look like the 3 most likely to score well. Could go Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Ward as a bottom row (5-8).
Will depend on the quality of Rookies coming up to R1 ....last year we were spoilt, this year so many that have played so little footy in 2 years .....how many games can they play B4 fatigue kicks in

I'm expecting 7-8 Rookies on ground

Big question here will be how many rookies on ground

JHF, Daicos and Ward look like the 3 most likely to score well. Could go Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Ward as a bottom row (5-8).
Serong as well last 3 100+

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Neale is going to be hugely popular next year due to his injuries but something about him just isn’t appealing to me at the moment.

Perhaps just wanting to go against the grain but for whatever reason I can’t seem to want him in the lineup.

Think Laird could be a great POD in the midfield. The second half of the year he went at 120 and didn’t dip below 100. Adelaide have a great draw and think he could be a good get

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Neale is going to be hugely popular next year due to his injuries but something about him just isn’t appealing to me at the moment.

Perhaps just wanting to go against the grain but for whatever reason I can’t seem to want him in the lineup.

Think Laird could be a great POD in the midfield. The second half of the year he went at 120 and didn’t dip below 100. Adelaide have a great draw and think he could be a good get
I wonder what the stats are on ownership the year after a popular player becomes MID only. Seems like everyone forgets about them.
Reckon that Laird is a good option, the same way that Petracca remained a good option after losing FWD status. Likewise Mills should be strong as well.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I wonder what the stats are on ownership the year after a popular player becomes MID only. Seems like everyone forgets about them.
Reckon that Laird is a good option, the same way that Petracca remained a good option after losing FWD status. Likewise Mills should be strong as well.
I know i was really stubborn on Macrae in his first big break out year, just refused to jump on him despite the god like numbers he was putting up.

In my mind i just couldn't shake the 'yeah he is good for a forward but not sure i can justify a midfield slot on the guy pumping out 150's and averaging 125'.

visolate

Draftee
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
man my midfield is absolutely loaded with R14 guys. have Titch, Oliver, Jelly, Adams, Neale, JHF, Daicos and Ward on field. Only non-R14 guy is Jelly and im really keen on the others haha

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Jye Caldwell is good value priced around the same as Rowell.

I worry though that his injury is what gave Parish more midfield time, so I am not sure he gets back in the centre square.

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide

I worry though that his injury is what gave Parish more midfield time, so I am not sure he gets back in the centre square.
Caldwell has the tissue paper hammies.

Shiel opened up Parish midfield time I think

bl4ke

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United

Neale will always be the first tagged at Brisbane and he really struggles with it. Before his Brownlow year, he was more of a 100-105 average kind of guy. I'm eyeing off Serong for 100k less, assuming Brayshaw will be first tagged at Freo.

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Neale will always be the first tagged at Brisbane and he really struggles with it. Before his Brownlow year, he was more of a 100-105 average kind of guy. I'm eyeing off Serong for 100k less, assuming Brayshaw will be first tagged at Freo.
I'm keeping an eye on Yeo & Shuey around that price with good potential upside.

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeo definitely, I wouldn't consider Shuey personally

What are your views on Kelly hitting 100+?

Think if we take out his couple injury affected games from this year he’s already 10 points underpriced and by most accounts he had a pretty average year. More settled into the wce lineup and with a great early draw do you think he could start with a bang?

Feel uneasy about going with Yeo apart from his injury concerns it seems he still gets a lot of scores in the 80s and relies on a few big games to balance out his average.

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm eyeing off Serong for 100k less, assuming Brayshaw will be first tagged at Freo.

I am somewhat surprised how highly everyone is jumping on Serong based on his end of the year and ignoring the rest of his year.

Aside from that final 3 week burst, Serong scored over 100 twice in 19 games and went at an ave of 76.

If it wasn’t for those last 3 games I don’t think many would be looking at him at all unless he had a significant role change which he will carry through to next year?

bl4ke

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
I am somewhat surprised how highly everyone is jumping on Serong based on his end of the year and ignoring the rest of his year.

Aside from that final 3 week burst, Serong scored over 100 twice in 19 games and went at an ave of 76.

If it wasn’t for those last 3 games I don’t think many would be looking at him at all unless he had a significant role change which he will carry through to next year?
He was playing a run with role early in the season and when Fyfe went down he got given more responsibility winning his own ball for the final four rounds - resulting in much improved scoring. The appeal is the way he finished last season, no Cerra, Fyfe injured, 3rd year breakout.

bl4ke

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
What are your views on Kelly hitting 100+?

Think if we take out his couple injury affected games from this year he’s already 10 points underpriced and by most accounts he had a pretty average year. More settled into the wce lineup and with a great early draw do you think he could start with a bang?

Feel uneasy about going with Yeo apart from his injury concerns it seems he still gets a lot of scores in the 80s and relies on a few big games to balance out his average.
Kelly training the house down early by all reports. Slimmed down a tad - should go at about a 95-100 average IMO.

adonski

All Australian
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thoughts on Simpkin? Went at 105 in his last 12 games, 11 were 95+ so consistency is there. Priced at 95. See a bit of Walsh from 12 months ago in him

Speaking of Walsh. I’m pretty keen again. Think he can push 115. Tags will come next season, but his elite tank should still see him rack up
I've got Walsh. Feels like there's a bit of meat on the bone with his price unlike some of the other guys priced the same.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Thoughts on Simpkin? Went at 105 in his last 12 games, 11 were 95+ so consistency is there. Priced at 95. See a bit of Walsh from 12 months ago in him

Speaking of Walsh. I’m pretty keen again. Think he can push 115. Tags will come next season, but his elite tank should still see him rack up
Love Simpkin as a fantasy option
Think he’s the best mid at north now
We don’t know what will happen with cunners injury (fingers crossed he bounces back)
They have recruited Greenwood to help with the inside work, but in cunners absence Simpkin carried the mids. Can definitely see him going 105+ in 2022. They bat deep now Simpkin, ldu, Anderson, Cunnington, Greenwood, Thomas, phillips, Powell and Horne Francis but Simpkin is by far the best imo and definitely relevant to start

Back