BBL Match 17 Melbourne Renegades v Perth Scorchers @ Marvel Stadium Wed 22 Dec 1845 hrs ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ******* bonkers.

They might not have had much of a chance anyway, but the batting order has cemented it. It’s ridiculous.

22 from 18 and 1 from 3. When you need shitloads an over. I’m sure Harper would have been just as pedestrian 😫

This is ******* bonkers.

They might not have had much of a chance anyway, but the batting order has cemented it. It’s ridiculous.

22 from 18 and 1 from 3. When you need shitloads an over. I’m sure Harper would have been just as pedestrian 😫

Harper has one shot. He’s pretty ordinary too.

This is ******* bonkers.

Whilst Harper is a good batsman, he and JFM are actually very similar in they rely on using the pace of the ball.

Obviously this is what they saw in Sutherland that neither Harper or JFM could do, hitting sixes off the spinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I’m Harper I’m on the phone to my agent straight after this game. ******* disgusting.

If he comes in at four instead of mcgurk they have a chance of winning this.

If I’m Harper I’m on the phone to my agent straight after this game. ******* disgusting.

Hardly. Bloke is an opener that’s it. He’s awful unless the field is up

He isn't a power hitter for me. Fraser-Mcgurk is neither. Should have sent Nabi or Sutherland (based from what I saw tonight) ahead of them. Sam Harper plays and gets boundaries when the field is up and coming off pace.

He doesn't strike me as a player that can chase 14+, 15+ runs an over on the back-end. Would love to see a percentage of boundaries Harper gets compared to the bigger hitters in the comp. Im pretty sure it would be a lot lower.

One of the more entertaining games so far this season, Gades put up a better fight than I thought they would.
Another 2 out, all out, BBL side though. The depth across the competition is depressing. Although at least they have some up and coming youngsters to watch and look forward to rather than average grade cricketers

Back