Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not all people are tight arses.

The Guardian likely more up your alley anyhow.....though every page you access they're begging for donations so Lenore Taylor and Katherine Murphy can have the lifestyle they crave.
Linking to paywalled articles - it's reasonably good form to acknowledge that when posting.

Most people aren't paying weekly for internet news.

Linking to paywalled articles - it's reasonably good form to acknowledge that when posting.

Most people aren't paying weekly for internet news.
I usually "quote" excerpts from the article if I post the link...I can't speak for others.

Yeah because not subscribing to online news is totally tightarse - I guess the same thing if I don't have Foxtel?

The Guardian has got as much money out of me as The Advertiser (ie none) so your irrelevant tangent is nothing but a baseless swipe for no reason

I just don't see the benefit of people posting links to paywalled articles without any context , which was the crux of my point

I see with your elite mate 'liking' your unnecessary pivot into an ideological diss, it's business as usual for the two numpties

It doesn't bother me. It shows there's a source for whatever they're posting about and if I want to read further I can find an article somewhere that I can read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So,another tight arse here.

Who was the port nuffy and what sinister act did he commit ?

Did he chase greatness?

Adam Cockshell. Defrauded the company he worked for by using a company credit card to buy himself stuff, apparently.

Was convicted but not a major sentence. 100 day suspended prison term and forced to pay around $5000 in damages.

I would never dream of buying an Advertiser online account, but my parents have it so I piggyback off them. It gives access to any news site under the same parent company, so it has been useful occasionally when researching AFLW players, etc.

Adam Cockshell. Defrauded the company he worked for by using a company credit card to buy himself stuff, apparently.

Was convicted but not a major sentence. 100 day suspended prison term and forced to pay around $5000 in damages.

I would never dream of buying an Advertiser online account, but my parents have it so I piggyback off them. It gives access to any news site under the same parent company, so it has been useful occasionally when researching AFLW players, etc.
Adam who?

If you’re going to subscribe to anything it should be Apple News, $14.99 a month and you can basically access any publication and article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back