Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Remove this Banner Ad

That seems to be the theory. Wondering whether the news release of the affidavits prompted the ISP release of this info late Monday night to save embarrassment. The Prosecutors (who I don't mind overall as a podcast) have just released a short follow up cast, as well as one interviewing KK's former friend which is worth a listen (The Murder Sheet)

It was The Murder Sheet I listened to last night, or one episode there's so many there. I will check in to The Prosecutors, they're pretty good. Nic from True Crime Garage did a guest segment with Bill Huffman but they really had no idea what was going on, so I recommend skipping that if you were tempted.

It was The Murder Sheet I listened to last night, or one episode there's so many there. I will check in to The Prosecutors, they're pretty good. Nic from True Crime Garage did a guest segment with Bill Huffman but they really had no idea what was going on, so I recommend skipping that if you were tempted.
I used to like TCG until they did some random Delphi chapter some months ago... I can't get enough of The Prosecutors theme song. True Crime Broads (also good theme song) have just done a one off on Delphi, although I have listened to them go to woa about Missy Bevers I struggle with their repetitiveness

This is the affidavit. Heavily redacted, refers to the murders as the case. Interesting trying to figure out parts which are redacted and why they are of interest like the email addresses on each device etc

Attachments

• Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — News 8 has learned hundreds of tips have come in to authorities about a social media profile that may be connected to the 2017 Delphi murders of two teens.

It’s a new development in a story News 8 was the first to report last week.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said investigators have received about 500 calls since the information on the fake “anthony_shots” profile was released last week by Indiana State Police.

The next day, News 8 broke the story connecting Kegan Kline to the account.

At least three women have told News 8 that they received disturbing messages from either the “anthony_shots” profile or the personal account of Kegan Kline. News 8 is not using the names of the three women who openly shared their information.

A podcast called “The Murder Sheet” talked to another woman who said her interactions with Kline started when she was only 12 years old. “He would just tell me how beautiful I am, that I should come stay the night at his house, let him take me out of state,” said the woman on the podcast.

DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — News 8 has learned hundreds of tips have come in to authorities about a social media profile that may be connected to the 2017 Delphi murders of two teens.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said investigators have received about 500 calls since the information on the fake “anthony_shots” profile was released last week by Indiana State Police.

At least three women have told News 8 that they received disturbing messages from either the “anthony_shots” profile or the personal account of Kegan Kline. News 8 is not using the names of the three women who openly shared their information.

A podcast called “The Murder Sheet” talked to another woman who said her interactions with Kline started when she was only 12 years old. “He would just tell me how beautiful I am, that I should come stay the night at his house, let him take me out of state,” said the woman on the podcast.

I'm starting to wonder whether it is him and dad

There are many links attached to the link above.
Like going down rabbit holes for an hour, reading them.
Pretty scary behaviour and he looks really gross, can you imagine him beating off after his sneaky trick he plays on all the underage girls with his fake profile.
Kids be warned- Dont trust social media !

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1296913

FMD that bloke looks seedy as, I actually reckon he does resemble one of the sketches.
And by what that girl mentioned on the murder sheet podcast, he’s a sick unit, whether he’s capable of this, possible

He mentions Charles Eldridge. This guy surely is the him, no? Strong resemblance to man on bridge, face, body type, also short as per eye witness accounts of man in 40s who was about 5'6", has history of child sex crimes, etc.

Read in depth article below.

That second updated identikit inage of suspect is total bullshit. Looks like a young man, and nothing like the man on bridge. Clearly older, raspy voice of an older man, more worn face. Resembles the first identikit photo far more.

Something is off with this case given the police refuse to even give out any info whatsoever. Sure hide some telling info so you can catch the right guy, but releasing zero info is more like a coverup tactic.

Police refuse to release the abandoned car make or color. How the crime scene was odd. What was done to the girls, how they died. And that identikit update.

So far i reckon Eldridge is the best fit. He has history of criminal behavior with underage girls, is old, wears clothes like that, from the area, a hiker, lots of details about his story that fit a killer etc

Looking to find any audio of Eldridge speaking.....

That second updated identikit inage of suspect is total bullshit. Looks like a young man, and nothing like the man on bridge. Clearly older, raspy voice of an older man, more worn face. Resembles the first identikit photo far more.

Something is off with this case given the police refuse to even give out any info whatsoever. Sure hide some telling info so you can catch the right guy, but releasing zero info is more like a coverup tactic.

Police refuse to release the abandoned car make or color. How the crime scene was odd. What was done to the girls, how they died. And that identikit update.

So far i reckon Eldridge is the best fit. He has history of criminal behavior with underage girls, is old, wears clothes like that, from the area, a hiker, lots of details about his story that fit a killer etc

Looking to find any audio of Eldridge speaking.....

All these suspects that keep being brought forward is really odd given I thought the police had DNA. Maybe they don't have DNA at all because most of these people being pointed at as possibly being involved should be able to be either ruled in or out on the DNA.

It's the creepiest case I think I've ever seen and the investigation is mixed up messaging all over the place.

I don't know about Eldridge ...

Annoying voice, but there are some details here. Rumors, leaks.

Abby recorded asking her friend....is the creepy guy still behind me

Eye witness to the murdered bodies said they saw a knife plunged into the chest of one of the girls with her hand around the knife ...like staging a murder suicide.

Talk that under the bridge is a hangout spot for teens. Maybe they were meeting up with a guy in secret, family/friends didnt know, so thought it was a last minute decision to go there when they couldve planned it actually....why the bridge guy tracked them there if he was a catfish, didnt just randomly appear, carefully planned the whole thing....meet me there etc he parked car at 12 to wait for them to appear, sat waiting, once saw them, slowly stalked them to bridge, where to meet, etc.

Episode 21 of this? Ugh so theres 20 or more of these also to go thru

All these suspects that keep being brought forward is really odd given I thought the police had DNA. Maybe they don't have DNA at all because most of these people being pointed at as possibly being involved should be able to be either ruled in or out on the DNA.

It's the creepiest case I think I've ever seen and the investigation is mixed up messaging all over the place.

I don't know about Eldridge ...
So much doesnt make sense. The DNA thing another good catch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back