Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who is mark ruffalo? If you throw that line, I’ll tell you all to get f’ed every single time.

He was a pedo and deserves the worst. But using that to justify murder by some militia wannabe little sh*t is pathetic.
Isn't it amazing that they're so supportive of killing a pederast.

But have no interest at all, in the pederast who formed "Jojo" in the first place.
Or the failures in healthcare, child support, or mental health... that could have had an impact...

They don't give a s**t about it. They just want to use it to defend "a hero".

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
People defend Rittenhouse, because he did what they wish they could.
They attack his detractors, because they wish they could do what he did.
They ignore his failings, because they wish the could do what he did.
The less extreme don't wish they could do what he did... but they think it's about time it happened.

It's the same on these forums.

This is never called out...

This proudboy promoter posts what they wish they could say.

They call out everything that isn't semantically correct. But they never call this out.
Because they agree with it, they're just aware that posting it ruins their bullshit stance.
So they pretend they don't see it.

Is there a single poster in here, who has defended Rittenhouse. Who hasn't also been anti-left/woke/antifa/blm/feminism/abortion et al?
Yet they pretend that they're just being centrist observers, defending the letter of the law?

They're not outraged about how this has been politicised. They're here, because it's (((political))).

-------------------------------------------------------------
He shot at four people. "Hero".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can a single defender of Rittenhouse state what James Alex Fields Jr did, and explain why he is a murderer?
You could just call me out or quote me instead of hiding behind your 'general observations. Pretty weak.

Nice work on creating your own little fantasy about mine (and others) thoughts and beliefs as well. It certainly helps if you can put those you disagree with in to a nice little box doesn't it.

On your question about James Fields, I'm not sure what your angle is, but from my limited knowledge of the case, he drove a car into a crowd of people at speed. The self defence angle from his defence was never going to fly.

And please don't start your next post with your favourite line.... "I'm not attacking you....

I might just throw up.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I addressed the question about Fields.

I don't really care about Firekraker's 'hero' comment. I wouldn't even pretend to know if he is taking the piss or being genuine.

This proudboy promoter posts what they wish they could say.

They call out everything that isn't semantically correct. But they never call this out.
Because they agree with it, they're just aware that posting it ruins their bullshit stance.
So they pretend they don't see it.

Is there a single poster in here, who has defended Rittenhouse. Who hasn't also been anti-left/woke/antifa/blm/feminism/abortion et al?
Yet they pretend that they're just being centrist observers, defending the letter of the law?

They're not outraged about how this has been politicised. They're here, because it's (((political))).

-------------------------------------------------------------
He shot at four people. "Hero".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can a single defender of Rittenhouse state what James Alex Fields Jr did, and explain why he is a murderer?

I addressed the question about Fields.

I don't really care about Firekraker's 'hero' comment. I wouldn't even pretend to know if he is taking the piss or being genuine.

You saw my post, and connected it to yourself.
That's on you.

You have no idea about Fields, and you've no intention on looking into it.

You don't care about FK's post. But you take issue with me referencing it.

Isn't it amazing what you do and don't see? What you do and don't take issue with? What you do and don't consider genuine?

Here's an issue you brought to SRP, because you thought it was important enough...
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/when-is-racism-really-racism.1176360/post-73159935
The argument is that braids are almost entirely specific to black athletes and is therefore targeted discrimination. However aren't all athletes required to tie back long hair? Or is that just a personal choice out of practicality?

You don't know enough about Fields... but...

Yeah...

Again... save me your tears.

I think one is a product of a machine and one was the attempted victim of another machine.
Yes: one is the product of the super rich machine yelling "look over there at the dirty leftist race traitor! Kill them!"

The other is the attempted victim of the super rich machine shouting "look at the odd girl who hates your industry! Kill her!"

Yes: one is the product of the super rich machine yelling "look over there at the dirty leftist race traitor! Kill them!"

The other is the attempted victim of the super rich machine shouting "look at the odd girl who hates your industry! Kill her!"

Rittenhouse was used by the media to push their agenda that the US is super racist and guns are bad, which were both shown to be false in this story but people were manipulated into being angry and creating more content for them.

Greta found herself projected into the spotlight with the backing of big money to push their agenda. She was used, but she chose it. Rittenhouse was used, chewed up, demonised and now that he has come out the other side is highlighting just how dangerous their media machine is given what it made of him.

Again, there is actual black supremacist people killing white people and it's called an accident by these people while they scream nazi at anything that makes their position look bad.

The enemy of the people is controlled narrative media and the political groups that support them.

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You saw my post, and connected it to yourself.
That's on you.

You have no idea about Fields, and you've no intention on looking into it.

You don't care about FK's post. But you take issue with me referencing it.

Isn't it amazing what you do and don't see? What you do and don't take issue with? What you do and don't consider genuine?

Here's an issue you brought to SRP, because you thought it was important enough...
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/when-is-racism-really-racism.1176360/post-73159935

You don't know enough about Fields... but...

Yeah...

Again... save me your tears.

I answered your question about Fields. Seems like an open shut murder case to me. Was a horrible act. Is there something I am missing here?

I wouldn't have a clue if Firekraker was being genuine or not. I don't think Rittenhouse is a hero at all.

I raised the question about the braids because I don't think it was racism that drove Basketball Australia to try and enforce what they thought was (might still be I'm not sure) a FIBA rule.

Still is.
Agreed. He is now choosing it. But keep in mind that the university he is going to was having protests to have him ejected, so he might need to look after his future financially because the damage from the above media groups is already done.

Meanwhile Sandman just settled another case against MSNBC (I think).

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Rittenhouse was used by the media to push their agenda that the US is super racist and guns are bad, which were both shown to be false in this story but people were manipulated into being angry and creating more content for them.

Greta found herself projected into the spotlight with the backing of big money to push their agenda. She was used, but she chose it. Rittenhouse was used, chewed up, demonised and now that he has come out the other side is highlighting just how dangerous their media machine is given what it made of him.

Again, there is actual black supremacist people killing white people and it's called an accident by these people while they scream nazi at anything that makes their position look bad.

The enemy of the people is controlled narrative media and the political groups that support them.
Can you start providing links or evidence, to support your white supremacist posts?

Because you've done nothing but defend Rittenhouse.
While doing nothing but attacking Greta Thunberg.

(((JEWS))) - Taylor

Can you start providing links or evidence, to support your white supremacist posts?

Because you've done nothing but defend Rittenhouse.
While doing nothing but attacking Greta Thunberg.

(((JEWS))) - Taylor

How can someone do nothing but something with two different things at once?

Why are you bringing religion into this at all??

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I answered your question about Fields. Seems like an open shut murder case to me. Was a horrible act. Is there something I am missing here?

I wouldn't have a clue if Firekraker was being genuine or not. I don't think Rittenhouse is a hero at all.

I raised the question about the braids because I don't think it was racism that drove Basketball Australia to try and enforce what they thought was (might still be I'm not sure) a FIBA rule.
Why do you beg for ignorance now?

Blasphemy.

You can pretend you don't understand what I've posted. And slime your way out.

I think you're deranged or completely missed that part in the post where I said this is exactly what people do when their position is made to look bad.

As in what you're doing right now.

Address the points I made or disappear. You're not contributing to the discussion inventing things to be offended by that aren't there.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think you're deranged or completely missed that part in the post where I said this is exactly what people do when their position is made to look bad.
I'll avoid your gaslighting, thanks.

What's a point you've made against Rittenhouse?
Quote it, so we can explore it.

I'm sure multiple exist. So just pick your best one.

Please don't bring Jews into it.

I'll avoid your gaslighting, thanks.

What's a point you've made against Rittenhouse?
Quote it, so we can explore it.

I'm sure multiple exist. So just pick your best one.

Please don't bring Jews into it.
Nobody mentioned Jewish people except you.

Addressing the non comparison between Rittenhouse and Greta has already been done.

Back