Round 16: Port Adelaide (Home) - Loss
Round 17: St Kilda (Away) - Loss
Round 18: Sydney (Home) - Win
Round 19: Richmond (Away) - Loss
Round 20: Melbourne (Home) - Loss
Round 21: Western Bulldogs (Away) - Loss
Round 22: West Coast (Home) - Win
Round 23: Greater Western Sydney (Away) - Loss

That should be enough to take them to 9th place on the 2022 AFL Premiership Ladder after Round 23.
Sounds pretty close, I think you beat WC twice but could lose to GC away (if they turn up) and Bris (home).

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Adelaide will beat them in Round 1, they also haven’t beaten Carlton in Perth since 2018 have lost the last 4 matches against the Blues.

Brisbane and Sydney at Paterson’s are also 50/50 games but I suspect the Lions and Swans will get the chocolates.

Looks like a tough draw to my eyes and could see the Dockers finishing surprisingly low eg 14th.

I'm pretty sure OP said 2022 season...not 2017.

Midfield looks good, not sure about the forward and Backlines

You sure mate ? The backline is our shining light with the ins we have. But yeh , agree on the forward line, still very much a work in progress but its almost there.

You sure mate ? The backline is our shining light with the ins we have. But yeh , agree on the forward line, still very much a work in progress but its almost there.
Being honest I probably haven’t seen enough of Fremantle so I could be wrong there. But when I have watched its the midfield that stands out, Darcy in the ruck, Bradshaw and Serong improving, Mundy and Fyfe that is an impressive group. Drafting Jye Amiss will improve the forward line as he develops.

Think the opposite, your forward line is fine, plenty of options, but like us, you are thin for KPD's

Hamling has been out for last 2 seasons , he's training with the main group by all accounts, Pearce hopefully has left his injury riddled days behind him and Chapman is more like an AFL player now and not a skinny kid. Things are looking up. Throw in Ryan , Cox , and Logue and its looking very healthy. The back line is all sorted IMHO.

Hamling has been out for last 2 seasons , he's training with the main group by all accounts, Pearce hopefully has left his injury riddled days behind him and Chapman is more like an AFL player now and not a skinny kid. Things are looking up. Throw in Ryan , Cox , and Logue and its looking very healthy. The back line is all sorted IMHO.

Not talking general defenders, moreso KPDs, where you have Pearce and a number of 3rd tall types in Hamling, Chapman, Cox and Logue.

Lose Pearce and any of those others will struggle on the bigger/taller forwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly think it's the year that they'll challenge for top 6-8.

Midfield is solid and they finally recruited very well in terms of needs.

Look forward to you guys challenging us in the years to come!

Interesting season coming up. Not convinced they'll make finals as I think they're probably a year early but could surprise and make 6-8.

As good as Cerra was, I don't think he'll be the big loss he's been made out to be and they've pick up ample replacements in Erasmus/Johnson. I still feel it'll be very much a development year again for them but if Fyfe can actually stay fit and Mundy has another great year they can do well.

Showed glimpses of a more attacking game plan last season. Improve on that and they'll surprise some sides for sure.

Will look good right up until season commences, then by round 6 will be crippled with soft tissue injuries again....find some form in the last month of the season and be everyone's pick to vault up the ladder in 2023. It was ever thus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back