Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard some discussion on radio last night that Jesse Crichton has signed with East Fremantle for 2022, and there is a story online confirming it.

Also, reporter McArdle suggesting last night that Tobe Watson likely to get an AFL offer as a train-on player in the pre-season, speculating he could go to West Coast with Shepherd retiring.
Could see that happening. Watson reads the play well for such a ‘depth player’.
Know what. Id much rather re sign Watson then Wilson, who has declined so far the last two seasons. Watson has speed but backs himself often.
Would be a good get for West Coast

Shame he was a Freo supporter growing up IIRC. I never saw him play but his numbers were getting better at WAFL level when we cut him.
To be honest, had he stayed, almost certain he would’ve put on muscle and developed. Can only do so much outside the AFL. WAFL isn’t close to suitable for AFL level

That poor bastard !
Feel sorry for him, we had 4 ruckman on the list, and no real athletic, more lumbering types.
Then Lobb was the upgrade, and we went from a surplus to a deficit.
Jones was never going to make the grade, but Luke was worth a rookie spot, but must have rated Meek and others better?
Anyhow it appears Benning has the attributes that we were missing.
WC since the flag have looked flaky, paying too much for Kelly, moving Jetta on and no replacement, Brander disillusioned.
No Lycett, Vardy, and rucks leaving for Sydney.
NN going down and they are in serious strife. So I hope he goes
well, similar to Brady Grey and maybe Watson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand he's been training for a while - good luck to him, a team of 20 odd sounds good. If I thought I'd ever be allowed into WA again I would look at a share in one to give him!

Hugh Dixon now training with WCE for the possible Darling position (Keitel too), I reckon they are bluffing Darling and trying to force him into getting jabbed.

Strnadica the only player who has trained all the way through with WCE so he is likely to be signed as one of their 2 or possibly 3 SSP, currently injured though

Craig Moller has made the 17 man squad for the boomers upcoming world cup qualifiers! Kay to lead young Boomers in WC qualifiers

Hugh Dixon now training with WCE for the possible Darling position (Keitel too), I reckon they are bluffing Darling and trying to force him into getting jabbed.

Strnadica the only player who has trained all the way through with WCE so he is likely to be signed as one of their 2 or possibly 3 SSP, currently injured though

Craig Moller has made the 17 man squad for the boomers upcoming world cup qualifiers! Kay to lead young Boomers in WC qualifiers
Tyler Keitel should have been picked up by us already. He'd be a very handy depth player to have. Watching a fair bit of West Perth, 2020/21 TK is very different to the versions of earlier seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back