FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Right now? 2 Broke Girls

Probably an un-popular opinion, but they do dirty jokes and irreverent humour right and make them creative and clever. For the most part. I really like it

I can feel a super great pun coming almost always

Last edited:
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Right now? 2 Broke Girls

Probably an un-popular opinion, but they do dirty jokes and irreverent humour right and make them creative and clever. For the most part. I really like it
Not unpopular with me. I love that show!

Anyway I've just started watching Dopesick after getting a notification from Disney+ that it was rated 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and reading some good things here. 1 episode down and I'm looking forward to watch the rest!!

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Not unpopular with me. I love that show!

Anyway I've just started watching Dopesick after getting a notification from Disney+ that it was rated 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and reading some good things here. 1 episode down and I'm looking forward to watch the rest!!

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Ok I'll try and check it bruz

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I watched a few episodes of the latest The Twilight Zone series . These seemed like they were written by a SJW on steroids, including one episode in which a meteorite shower causes men to act according to their "true" nature of violence and debauchery. The only man who isn't affected is a gay man. I mean come on. I'm all for social justice but this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I watched a few episodes of the latest The Twilight Zone series This seemed like they were written by a SJW on steroids, including one episode in which a meteorite shower causes men to act according to their "true" nature of violence and debauchery. The only man who isn't affected is a gay man. I mean come on. I'm all for social justice but this is ridiculous.

I haven’t bothered watching any Twilight Zone other than the original which I absolutely love.

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
watched ‘love me’ on foxtel.

only six episodes. thought it was pretty good, and really well shot. good to see melbourne and spots you know well on tv.

Blue Arrow

Club Legend
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Renegades, Vics
Season 10 of Letterkenny, almost back to full form, huge improvement over the very average season 9. Not much of story arch this season but the banter is back to its best.

I am 3 eps in and so far so good.
They are going to make a spin off too, Shoresy.
That could be a brutal show o_O

Back