Aussie in Exile is pro-doping

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
So you won't condemn drug cheats, which means you endorse them.
You can never complain in future if your club is beaten by bigger drug cheats than Essendon, but that would take some doing to be bigger drug cheats than the Bombers

What do you think Melbourne were thinking here? How does this make you feel?

Your refusal to answer this simple question shows me that you endorse drug cheating at Melbourne. I hope you can sleep at night knowing that you're no different to the Russian Government.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Your refusal to answer this simple question shows me that you endorse drug cheating at Melbourne. I hope you can sleep at night knowing that you're no different to the Russian Government.
utensil a doodle do
depositphotos_48239413-stock-photo-white-chicken-on-the-meadow.jpg

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yet you continue to support the organisation that is Melbourne Football Club? With their known links to doping? Clearly you're lying and you actually endorse doping in sports.
Remind me the most Melbourne players caught using PEDS at one time?
Now tell why your club destroyed all records of the PEDS it injected into it's players.
Lets never forget that 34 Essendon were guilty of injecting PEDS into their players

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Remind me the most Melbourne players caught using PEDS at one time?
Now tell why your club destroyed all records of the PEDS it injected into it's players.
Lets never forget that 34 Essendon were guilty of injecting PEDS into their players

I see you’re doubling down on your support of known doping affiliated football club Melbourne.

Disgusting. You’re giving your money to an organisation that doped, and continues to lie about it. At least Essendon did the honourable thing and self reported when they discovered what had gone on.

If only all sporting organisations were as upstanding and honest in their communications with anti doping agencies as Essendon were.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I see you’re doubling down on your support of known doping affiliated football club Melbourne.

Disgusting. You’re giving your money to an organisation that doped, and continues to lie about it. At least Essendon did the honourable thing and self reported when they discovered what had gone on.

If only all sporting organisations were as upstanding and honest in their communications with anti doping agencies as Essendon were.
Is English your first language?
As it's obvious you are inerudite and ineducable

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Is English your first language?
As it's obvious you are inerudite and ineducable

Thrice you refuse to decry the reprehensible behaviour of the Melbourne Football Club in covering up their known doping activities and affiliations with convicted dopers.

You’re the kind of person who enables this activity. Fortunately Essendon selflessly and honestly self-reported and stopped Dank from performing even further doping experiments on the players at Melbourne.

So not only are you in favour of doping, by virtue of your continued support of the Melbourne Football Club you actively finance a known dishonest organisation who has engaged in doping.

Reprehensible isn’t even sufficient to categorise such behaviour.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thrice you refuse to decry the reprehensible behaviour of the Melbourne Football Club in covering up their known doping activities and affiliations with convicted dopers.

You’re the kind of person who enables this activity. Fortunately Essendon selflessly and honestly self-reported and stopped Dank from performing even further doping experiments on the players at Melbourne.

So not only are you in favour of doping, by virtue of your continued support of the Melbourne Football Club you actively finance a known dishonest organisation who has engaged in doping.

Reprehensible isn’t even sufficient to categorise such behaviour.
Look obviously you are struggling with the original question i asked.
It's problem for people like you who's first language isn't English and that's why i suggest you go to night school and learn English properly, and then perhaps you can understand questions in English.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Look obviously you are struggling with the original question i asked.
It's problem for people like you who's first language isn't English and that's why i suggest you go to night school and learn English properly, and then perhaps you can understand questions in English.

Perhaps you should work on your grammar before lecturing people about their grasp of the English language.

Meanwhile that’s four responses now where you refuse to decry MFC and their doping affiliations. A club you actively support. Therefore you yourself fund the doping of AFL players.

How do you feel knowing you paid for Jack Trengove to start on the AOD?

What a farce, lecturing other people whilst being an active supporter and enabler of doping in your very own club.

If Essendon hadn’t nobly self-reported, Melbourne (with your financial assistance and support mind you) may very well still to this day be doping their players.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
You lose any resemblance of logic in your post when you refer to my club of allegiance - I've worked out that you've never grown up because you still believe Santa is real which you apply to professional sport today - Lets believe a myth because it makes us feel good.
The truth certainly hurts you.
If your club had nothing to hide why did they destroy all records of what was injected into the players?

The truth certainly hurts you.
If your club had nothing to hide why did they destroy all records of what was injected into the players?
So the AFL tribunal could throw out the charges because there wasn't a clear chain of possession between the supplier and the player, as they did.

Thinking that saga was just an Essendon thing is very naive.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
So the AFL tribunal could throw out the charges because there wasn't a clear chain of possession between the supplier and the player, as they did.

Thinking that saga was just an Essendon thing is very naive.
The fact remains that is the substances were legal that wouldn't have had to destroy all the records of what was injected into the players
I think we all know that the game has had these drugs issues for years and that is why in my opinion why Fat Andy or one of his peons tipped the Bombers off that the testers were in town and that the Bombers were the sacrificial lambs and also we must admit there was a reason the AFL brought in the 3 strike rule and it wasn't for the benefit of the players.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
The fact remains that is the substances were legal that wouldn't have had to destroy all the records of what was injected into the players
I think we all know that the game has had these drugs issues for years and that is why in my opinion why Fat Andy or one of his peons tipped the Bombers off that the testers were in town and that the Bombers were the sacrificial lambs and also we must admit there was a reason the AFL brought in the 3 strike rule and it wasn't for the benefit of the players.

How good are drugs

Back