BBL Match 22 Hobart Hurricanes v Adelaide Strikers @ Blundstone Arena Mon Dec 27 1735 ACDT

Who will win?

• Hobart

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can those little shits stop the ball from getting over that fence
Looking at the replay I think the closest little s**t to the ball was a 3/4/5 year old girl. I don't know about you but I'm not comfortable with a little kid getting in front of a McDermott tracer bullet. :D

gtrxuone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 20, 2014
W.A.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Black Ducks
Huge breakthrough for Rashid,game back in the balance.. Adelaide do want McDermott and David out though.

Huge breakthrough for Rashid,game back in the balance.. Adelaide do want McDermott and David out though.

Brook is s**t so wouldn't say it was a breakthrough. David a lot more dangerous

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Looking at the replay I think the closest little sh*t to the ball was a 3/4/5 year old girl. I don't know about you but I'm not comfortable with a little kid getting in front of a McDermott tracer bullet. :D

Yeah harsh by me. How about one of those tough kids with the bum bag and mullet put their body on the line

Yeah harsh by me. How about one of those tough kids with the bum bag and mullet put their body on the line
That's okay, I agree with that. And if they don't want to use their bodies, they can use their mullets. :D

Brook had big wraps from England.But hasn't fired yet.

So has every English player they've had. Even Malan stunk it up for them and he was #1 in the world at the time. Not sure what it is that none of them ever fire.

gtrxuone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 20, 2014
W.A.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Black Ducks
So has every English player they've had. Even Malan stunk it up for them and he was #1 in the world at the time. Not sure what it is that none of them ever fire.
Yep strange.As we know plenty of English players fire in the BBL..

Back