Movie Marvel Studios: Spiderman - No Way Home (16 December 2021) USE SPOILER TAGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing box office numbers. Considering it’s still a pandemic. I imagine that it’s heavily front loaded though, people would’ve been keen to see this as early as possible so as to not be spoiled later on. I imagine there’s going to be quite a drop off in week 2 and 3 etc.
most movie goers arent mad comic book fans. Most go casually when they have time. Like during the post xmas holiday period.

most movie goers arent mad comic book fans. Most go casually when they have time. Like during the post xmas holiday period.

Yep, there’s some other big titles being released today/tomorrow as well looking for that holiday period money. No Way Home will probably pass a $1b this weekend. There’s probably many people who are fearful of returning to a cinema in the midst of a pandemic, and with no China release as well, these numbers are damn impressive.

Saw it yesterday
Was hard not to have a geekgasm when Garfield and Maguire showed up. Was just something magical almost about how they were able to weave the previous incarnations together. Best reaction I'd seen in a theatre for a Marvel movie moment since Endgame.

I did wonder if they thought about bringing in DeHaan's Goblin into the piece also, but having two of them might be too confusing as well as the premise of them working together.[/quote]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoiler tags. Dont like clicking in them. Dont like to use them. they are an extremely frustrating experience. Most people just give up.
Suck it up princess. 😂

Spoiler tags. Dont like clicking in them. Dont like to use them. they are an extremely frustrating experience. Most people just give up.

Most people? You mean you, right?

Looks to be plenty who have somehow overcome the extreme frustration of two additional clicks to contribute to the thread.

Interesting Article

Home now from just watching it, agree with what everyone has said in the spoilers. Fantastic film.

One thing that stuck out for me was that Dr Strange had the The Eye of Agamotto around his neck after the botched spell, so is the time stone back?

Last edited:
Home now from just watching it, agree with what everyone has said in the spoilers. Fantastic film.

One thing that stuck out for me was that Dr Strange had the The Eye of Agamotto around his next after the botched spell, so is the time stone back?
EoA doesnt. necessarily = time stone though? Unless he got it in a deleted scene where he got the time stone in another universe and came back?

Drawing on the source material, I recall Agamotto created 3 mystical eyes. Which had nothing to do with the infinity gems and long before the MCU. I think it’s just reverted back to it’s original form/power excluding the time stone it encased.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back