News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

2022 Melbourne Guernseys are now at Rebel. Zurich sponsor is now a lighter blue which imo looks terrible.

Is the premiers logo iron on or done properly?

Don't mind the design, just lacking a bit of detail. Melb Victory did something similar for their away kit a few seasons back with map graphic... could've done something similar with Carlton suburb.

View attachment 1303250

If there was one for the suburb/area I grew up in I'd consider asking for one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 486a5ba7b226405c798a5648d68a341d.jpg
    486a5ba7b226405c798a5648d68a341d.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 154
The former. I wouldn't disavow your feelings if you had expressed them as such.
Fair enough. If they did something similar to their Majestic gold kit, with maroon sides, a maroon v and maroon shorts it would actually look quite nice i think. The gold Lion has no place there. I'll put it the idea in the Jumper Concepts thread :)

Everything I hate about the AFL’s guernsey/shorts colour policies (or lack of) in 2 photos.
Not only that, but these are the two teams in this state. No wonder the AFL have stuffed up everything up there when they couldn’t even make a guernsey different enough to not clash with their main rival. And they had a totally blank canvas, could have used 100 million different designs. The AFL executives are just like public servants, they don’t have the driving passion to make good choices.

Not only that, but these are the two teams in this state. No wonder the AFL have stuffed up everything up there when they couldn’t even make a guernsey different enough to not clash with their main rival. And they had a totally blank canvas, could have used 100 million different designs. The AFL executives are just like public servants, they don’t have the driving passion to make good choices.
Suns could likely fix this by either going a rebrand and/or focusing on their colours that are not on the red part of the colour spectrum for their primary i.e. their azure blue or gold. They could keep the red kit for clashes if they needed

The same with gws full orange yoke and back compared to the swans full red yoke and back. Therefore gws had to invent the never surrender top to wear in these games to avoid a clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back