Toast Thank you to our Mods!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the other poster is right you are one I blocked. I found myself reacting poorly to your opinion on Kennedy.

That is a reflection on me and my short fuse.

Rather than me react and be a prick in return (because I can get personal) I just decided to block so I didn’t react.

To be fair you have never reacted poorly to any response, only I have.

it’s not for me to change your opinion and I’m not adult enough to deal with it then it’s better I remove myself from the situation.

2022 is a new year and I’ll start with a clean slate with no blocks.

My apologies for my prior indiscretions

Rock on a better 2022 for the Good Ship Swans and all us who sail with her.

Even though I still got a few warnings this year I have self moderated by blocking two posters who I react to and make triggered responses to. I’m sure those posters have enjoyed a much better year without my rubbish.

So I think I will of course thank the mods who do a great job but I’m also thanking me for realising I’m a prick and doing something about it.
I did likewise and therefore no longer feel the need to make replies whilst still angry and hence getting a moderator note.

Even though I still got a few warnings this year I have self moderated by blocking two posters who I react to and make triggered responses to. I’m sure those posters have enjoyed a much better year without my rubbish.

So I think I will of course thank the mods who do a great job but I’m also thanking me for realising I’m a prick and doing something about it.
Nice.

The key here is to realise that on any given topic, any of us can come across as being a prick or a whacko.
As long as we can get over ourselves & move on quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back