The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.

Tatum does better without Jay Brown imo even if we are utter Shizen right now.

I would trade:
Brown
Horford
Bunch of future 1st rounders
Langford
Smart
Time Lord

For
Myles Turner
Lillard

Do it!
We need more of a playmaking PG than a scoring PG eg Lowry or CP those types JT would thrive under. Don't think him and Lillard would work tbh.

Beat Bucks and Philly, ATL, Wiz and Hornets all lose - good day. Would be kinda nice to stay above .500 for a bit.
Tell me about it.

Our turnovers are a huge problem. The way we turn it over is the worst in the league imo. We get a turnover of our own then head up the court at full pace only to lose it straight away smh. Has happened so much this season, we need more guys that can take of the ball.

Tell me about it.

Our turnovers are a huge problem. The way we turn it over is the worst in the league imo. We get a turnover of our own then head up the court at full pace only to lose it straight away smh. Has happened so much this season, we need more guys that can take of the ball.
The rockets had 19 turnovers in the first half of a game when KPJ and Green werent out

Another game we blew/choked away late down the straight.

I have been often blaming coach Udoka, but it has to be more than that.

Tatum has yet to elevate himself to true elite status and become an closer, he panicked and put up some really low percentage shots of late.
And that drive by Time Lord with like 7 seconds left why didn't someone go for 3 which what we were trailing by then?

I am bitterly disappointed how we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.
Most frustrating season since Pitino was coaching us.

What a waste. Half time, I thought we had it.. not good enough

Coaching is a problem and has been for most of the season. Unfortunately we cannot sack him now (otherwise idiots like Stephen A Smith will go on his soapbox about it ugh)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Brad Stevens pull a Pat Reilly and do the whole GM and coach bit.

Think it's honestly too difficult to do both these days, especially in these times of Covid and uncertainty around player welfare and health and safety protocols.

I think we might as well tank the rest of the season, trade Schroeder and other small pieces for more picks and reload next season with a new coach, seen enough with Udoka to know he is not up to being a head coach in the NBA, (UNLESS and I wouldn't be surprised 8f this was the case at all), Stevens and the FO have told Ime and the players to intentionally bomb the season/tank.

I think we might as well tank the rest of the season, trade Schroeder and other small pieces for more picks and reload next season with a new coach, seen enough with Udoka to know he is not up to being a head coach in the NBA, (UNLESS and I wouldn't be surprised 8f this was the case at all), Stevens and the FO have told Ime and the players to intentionally bomb the season/tank.
Who's the best draftee (and position they play) and who do we need to barrack for to tank the most so we get the better pick?

IMO I still think it's a PG floor general we are missing a CP or Rondo type assist/play-maker we are asking players like Smart and Tatum to do that but they can only do so much of it because it's not their game.

I don't think the Js are the problem.

We are a glass eater, PG and a bit more depth from the bench away from contending I feel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back