Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and Gentlemen,

May I introduce the one and only Noidenous

3835ab9987b1b1dec5e6544e7a8086d9.gif

No doubt. This thread has turned back into the estrogen filled dump that us alpha's have had to endure on here for years.

We need the big hitters & big drippers back, these playground insults are D-Grade, Elon Muskesque. This thread needs more testosterone.

With that said, I give to you -
The Bodybuilding Bloc.

golden-era-bodybuilders-who-defined-the-sport-of-bodybuilding-along-with-arnold-schwarzenegger980-1489757302.jpg

From left to right: George (Obviously), Noidenous, Yawkey way, triggering bro, Dard Ball Get (Smallest of the group), PoppedCorn

Welcome to your living hell, geeks.​

No doubt. This thread has turned back into the estrogen filled dump that us alpha's have had to endure on here for years.

We need the big hitters & big drippers back, these playground insults are D-Grade, Elon Muskesque. This thread needs more testosterone.

The Bodybuilding Bloc.

golden-era-bodybuilders-who-defined-the-sport-of-bodybuilding-along-with-arnold-schwarzenegger980-1489757302.jpg

From left to right: George (Obviously), Noidenous, Yawkey way, triggering bro, Dard Ball Get (Smallest of the group), PoppedCorn

The fact you didn’t anoint me Frank Zane (far right - because I know you’re not a real bodybuilding fan) just reeks of jealousy.

The fact you didn’t anoint me Frank Zane (far right - because I know you’re not a real bodybuilding fan) just reeks of jealousy.
No need to get in your feelings, I'm not your girlfriend. Easy fix though - fight PoppedCorn for it then. Don't you know alpha's fix all their problems with fists? Unless this thread has changed you as a man?

The Bodybuilding Bloc.

Whatever, shine on you crazy diamonds.

Well George I see you left out our “favourite” 😳 sarcastic, intellectual wit gringo2011 off your bedroom ceiling poster of your favourite pretty boys, fortunately whilst searching Stickypedia I came across his latest competition win.
Also threw your name into the search engine and lo & behold came up with one of your early starring roles, you haven’t aged much but look to have taken one or two in the ring 🤭 tomjoad was very close with his interpretation of Ru Paul.

CEB59A3E-6D00-44B1-B40F-F5CD9AEF8A5F.jpeg AC300FE0-BD3F-4A3A-8B27-DFE0BE818A8A.jpeg

So much for islanders being good doormen?
WTF? I’m doing my best here while you’ve been living it up at grandma’s place!

I think it’s the grunge music that’s attracting the unsavouries. I think I know how to fix that and readjust your outlook on this matter.

giphy.gif

The Bodybuilding Bloc.

Only thing more packed than these abdominals is their underdaks. All that muscle and they all still got that look like they’re struggling to hold in a wet fart.

Put Joffaboy next to this lot and he looks positively ferocious.

Well George I see you left out our “favourite” 😳 sarcastic, intellectual wit gringo2011 off your bedroom ceiling poster of your favourite pretty boys, fortunately whilst searching Stickypedia I came across his latest competition win.
Also threw your name into the search engine and lo & behold came up with one of your early starring roles, you haven’t aged much but look to have taken one or two in the ring 🤭 tomjoad was very close with his interpretation of Ru Paul.

View attachment 1303746 View attachment 1303748
I was about to pull you up and explain to you gringo's special moves of sipping cocktails and walking poodles is more suited for a mothers morning gossip group than anything else, but that picture sums him up perfectly. Leaves a lot to be desired in both body and mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF? I’m doing my best here while you’ve been living it up at grandma’s place!

I think it’s the grunge music that’s attracting the unsavouries. I think I know how to fix that and readjust your outlook on this matter.

giphy.gif
Agreed

* off with ya nirvana and pearl jam albums
Flanny wearing flogg

George you've been exposed. Killa has leaked a snap of the real body building bloc lifting middies at 'the gym'.
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you there amongst the noise of my most expensive jet engine

f9d949a7692d2957545106d0ddbea9a4.jpg

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you there amongst the noise of my most expensive jet engine

f9d949a7692d2957545106d0ddbea9a4.jpg
Whatchu talking about?

Pretty sure that's Luke Dunstan on the ski lift enjoying some Christmas time away with his new club.

Whatchu talking about?

Pretty sure that's Luke Dunstan on the ski lift enjoying some Christmas time away with his new club.
Sorry you'll really have to speak up, after I landed my most expensive jet (I'm also a fully qualified pilot as a side to my modelling career) just perfectly along the beaches of Vanuatu, I became too preoccupied with the waves crashing against my impeccable physique.

You'll really have to try harder to get my attention, I've put myself in a trance.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back