Women's Footy AFLW Season 2022 - [C(Aine) feel that it's (Tighe)me?]

Was at work so couldn't watch but did we get smashed in the midfield?

Did Rowley kill us? I think passing her is going to be huge regret, we badly need midfielders

WCE have some of the best young upcoming mids
And Ella Roberts this year, unless we fall in a massive hole

oneleggedwonders

Debutant
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Given the Scorchers, Wildcats, Lynx and Glory (men and women) have already relocated it's a safe bet to say the remaining Dockers and Eagles matches in WA in January would be under threat...

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Given the Scorchers, Wildcats, Lynx and Glory (men and women) have already relocated it's a safe bet to say the remaining Dockers and Eagles matches in WA in January would be under threat...
We are getting our game against Adelaide but then not a home game til feb 12th

Its backs against the wall stuff for us

Can see us dropping significantly, we don't look to have improved and my earlier analysis of our draw says that its a tough one

On the bright side, Ella Roberts may come in to play for us, then Getting a year into Tighe and fingers crossed we get Duffy and Sharp back next year

OR we can prove me wrong this season, that would also be great

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Scott Morrison wasn't happy about it.

He couldn't understand that you send players in a safe state to a more dangerous state.

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did anyone see the Channel 7 news last night with Barra?

"It was the end of an era for Fremantle's womens side as they were beaten comfortably by the Eagles for the first time."

They seemed to forget it was a preseason game, but what a win hey?

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Turbo

Attachments

• E64AB55A-FCA6-420D-AA2F-952E7A2852A8.jpeg
    E64AB55A-FCA6-420D-AA2F-952E7A2852A8.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 6EDAE3A8-2CB8-469B-B0DB-7074791CD021.jpeg
    6EDAE3A8-2CB8-469B-B0DB-7074791CD021.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 71

SiempreFreo

All Australian
Sep 29, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not having any joy getting tix for Crows match (using member code supplied). Thought it might have been cos I wanted seats in Victoria Pavilion, but tried also SFFC pavilion, then General. All the same.
I can't believe tix are sold out.
????

I'm not having any joy getting tix for Crows match (using member code supplied). Thought it might have been cos I wanted seats in Victoria Pavilion, but tried also SFFC pavilion, then General. All the same.
I can't believe tix are sold out.
????
It's the same for the West Coast R1 & R2 games.

Prrrrobably means an announcement is forthcoming about some fixture changes.

Will our Round 1 tickets still be valid?
No. I got emailed saying they were canceled and we will be emailed early next week to sort tickets for this game

Clems Knee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
No. I got emailed saying they were canceled and we will be emailed early next week to sort tickets for this game

I haven’t received an email.
Was yours from West Coast?
Perhaps because the venue is the same for us our tickets stand, but West Coasts don’t?

I haven’t received an email.
Was yours from West Coast?
Perhaps because the venue is the same for us our tickets stand, but West Coasts don’t?
I don’t have the link but I’m pretty sure I saw that tickets will be refunded for the Adelaide game

Back