Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

images
BLUEALLTHRU is that you?

How’s Clive Waterhouse at the back ffs
That shot negative of me and my fellow latents was supposed to have been destroyed as per court order.

How did you get a hold of it you sick perv?

Here's a dick pic to go with it.
GIF-43984805b1af6cf1aecfbe2d59f710f9.gif

This tread needs to be re named the full of sh1t table , anyway all you flogs have a great new year and keep off the stones green ginger wine
Here he comes bursting through the voice of reason, the 3 foot wonder loves to go fishing to hold something bigger than his own out of some kind of lack of self confidence, good one mate, jog on will ya

This tread needs to be re named the full of sh1t table , anyway all you flogs have a great new year and keep off the stones green ginger wine

This post was genuinely hard to read. Poor spelling, poor punctuation, unnecessary spacing. I rate it 2.5 / 10.

Happy new year Risky!

This post was genuinely hard to read. Poor spelling, poor punctuation, unnecessary spacing. I rate it 2.5 / 10.

Happy new year Risky!

Risky is a bit out of left field, that's what you get from the commission flats in Richmond

I was about to pull you up and explain to you gringo's special moves of sipping cocktails and walking poodles is more suited for a mothers morning gossip group than anything else, but that picture sums him up perfectly. Leaves a lot to be desired in both body and mind.

Hanging with the ladies talking about books, drinking cocktails while patting their poodles sounds okay actually. Better than 4 hours in the gym rubbing oil on your sexy man friends. Pretending to be sensitive gets more roots than looking like a shaved Cro-Magnon on a keto diet..

Hanging with the ladies talking about books, drinking cocktails while patting their poodles sounds okay actually. Better than 4 hours in the gym rubbing oil on your sexy man friends. Pretending to be sensitive gets more roots than looking like a shaved Cro-Magnon on a keto diet..
You are in the friendzone hall of fame. At least the alphas get the business done. You just keep gossiping about your kids parents and having mental breakdowns, kiddo.

Sure, if you like 'em morbidly obese with blue hair and 5-inch thick raccoon make-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, if you like 'em morbidly obese with blue hair and 5-inch thick raccoon make-up.

That sounds like your Doveton ladies. Around here the Milfs go to some effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back