News Castagna The New Tiger King in 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

we also need our people calling out the hoaxes to know how to use BBCode tags :rolleyesv1:
Apologies, looked fine for me though
Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 2.25.49 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 2.25.07 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 2.25.07 pm.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
remember when he got like 5 behinds 2 ootf against GWS and we lost by 1 or 2. I was there what a great night
From memory he also shanked a couple that dropped short also. MJR, Stack and Clarke are gonna bring a new look to our forward line. Teague will be a godsend as we have a new voice who can point out how little Faarts and Costanza are really contributing. We néed people to point out the bleeding obvious to Dimma instead of emperor's New clothes. Can't believe Dimma rates George when clearly he bobs up taking uncontested marks in forward line because oppos leave him on his own to double team real threats as they know he'll miss and it'll come back the other way pretty quick. It's a shame Leppa pig never came back but Teague will suffice. Adios Georgie and Aarts.

From memory he also shanked a couple that dropped short also. MJR, Stack and Clarke are gonna bring a new look to our forward line. Teague will be a godsend as we have a new voice who can point out how little Faarts and Costanza are really contributing. We néed people to point out the bleeding obvious to Dimma instead of emperor's New clothes. Can't believe Dimma rates George when clearly he bobs up taking uncontested marks in forward line because oppos leave him on his own to double team real threats as they know he'll miss and it'll come back the other way pretty quick. It's a shame Leppa pig never came back but Teague will suffice. Adios Georgie and Aarts.

You are aware that George was in the best 22 when Leppa was with us, yes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sickens me how some supposed supporters disrespect our premiership players.

It sickens me how some supposed supporters disrespect our premiership players.
Grow a brain at what point do I disrespect him. It's like the trans community getting offended by Dave Chappelle when he never even said anything offensive. News flash Rance and Gaspar are in the top 10 defenders of all time yet opposition coaches wanted it in their hands knowing their was a greater percentage chance they'd butcher it and turn it over. Not a disrespectful statement a mere fact. PS Costanza is as good a player as he is a tattooist. Another fact!!!!!!

Grow a brain at what point do I disrespect him. It's like the trans community getting offended by Dave Chappelle when he never even said anything offensive. News flash Rance and Gaspar are in the top 10 defenders of all time yet opposition coaches wanted it in their hands knowing their was a greater percentage chance they'd butcher it and turn it over. Not a disrespectful statement a mere fact. PS Costanza is as good a player as he is a tattooist. Another fact!!!!!!

Next time you explode on a clueless, disrespectful rant, feel free to use some punctuation. And you tell me to grow a brain. Sheesh.
But, let’s talk for a second calmly, whose the real team you support?

So you are saying Leppa said nothing because of no depth. Why doesn’t dimma get that excuse?

Dude, forget it, he’s a football equivalent of a Qanon supporter. I dare say he thinks Blake rebuilt the list “and really coached those flags….”

Would be seriously interesting to see him training as a centre square mid. Has the size for it, lightning quick, just get the ball, hit the jets and cut out of there type. Chaos ball it in to a small forward that possesses a semblance of forward craft. Really don't want George keeping a player like Cumberland, Moju or potentially Clarke out of the side for zero return.

Would be seriously interesting to see him training as a centre square mid. Has the size for it, lightning quick, just get the ball, hit the jets and cut out of there type. Chaos ball it in to a small forward that possesses a semblance of forward craft. Really don't want George keeping a player like Cumberland, Moju or potentially Clarke out of the side for zero return.
The problem with him bringing it out is, yes it will be the ultimate chaos ball, and works at times, but the forwards will be doing their heads in leading as he twists and turns not knowing where he's going. Better good disposers / decision makers come out with it.
If George plays, I think he can only really be a pressure forward and when he gets the pill, he does his random spins and bursts to have a shot (and we all cross our fingers!).

As a mid, the only possibility I could see would be as a tagger - a hard tagger - no possessions needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back