Games EPL Knockout Competition 2021/22

WEEK 17

We have a round!

1640977288804.png

jod23 : Southampton not to lose v Brentford (I've given you the rescheduled game. If you want to go through from your original pick of the Newcastle postponed game and you have to win next round let me know before the Arsenal v Man City game)
TubbsFarquhar : Brentford not to lose v Aston Villa (if you want to pick the Southampton game, let me know before the start of the Arsenal v Man City game)
samFFC : Spurs to beat Watford

Good luck!​

Oh has Southampton v Newcastle been postponed. Umm ok I guess I'll go for Southampton not to lose v Brentford.

Was just writing a message!

If you insisted I'd have to give you the postponed game so you go through and you have to win next round, so you do have an option. I'd much rather have 3 "live" games though!

You all went through! Lots of games to choose from...if your game gets postponed I'll ask you (if possible) to pick a later game in the gameweek.

Norwich
Leicester
Watford

Leicester please.

I assume you mean the Burnley v Leicester game.

There’s rumours that Leicester still won’t have enough players by Saturday, if the game doesn’t go ahead do you have a backup game?

I assume you mean the Burnley v Leicester game.

There’s rumours that Leicester still won’t have enough players by Saturday, if the game doesn’t go ahead do you have a backup game?
Norwich and Watford? Pass, haha.

Norwich and Watford? Pass, haha.

Fair enough, I’ll be consistent and do the ‘you go through but your next team has to win’ if it is postponed!

Fair enough, I’ll be consistent and do the ‘you go through but your next team has to win’ if it is postponed!
Actually, looking at the next fixtures, I'll go Norwich as my back-up.

FINAL 2!

Going a bit in advance here, but next weekend’s choices are:

jod23

Newcastle (A)
v Leeds, or
Brighton (A) v Leicester

TubbsFarquhar

Leicester (H)
v Brighton, or
Watford (H) v Norwich.

If one of the games gets called off, you’ll automatically be given the other (even if it’s already happened). If more games get added to the gameweek and it gives you another choice, I’ll let you know.

If both choices lose then you finish equal first. If you both get through the next 2 weeks you both finish equal first and take all the glory of going a full 20 teams.

Back