Richmond Membership Tally 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

You can sign up your children before they are born by the way. I did.
In fact, if you are planning a child in the next decade you might as well sign them up now guys. The club isn’t going to say “wait, is this a real child? Can we see the birth certificate please?” Would be pretty sweet to be a gold member at birth :think:

Last edited:
You can sign up your children before they are born by the way. I did.
In fact, if you are planning a child in the next decade you might as well sign them up now guys. The club isn’t going to say “wait, is this a real child? Can we see the birth certificate please?” Would be pretty sweet to be a gold member at birth :think:
that's a bit odd. sign of the times i guess.

is there still a waiting list for the Maurice Rioli Club?
I assume so. My dad has not renewed his this year because he thinks it's a waste of money over the last few years and games being interupted by Covid. He wasn't really going all that much before.

I have kept my MRC membership though. I find the environment is more to my liking than his.

Still haven't got mine.

AFL membership is delayed and the said they would start sending them out next week.

Could be a bit of a jump once AFL memberships are processed - but then again, it may already be in the count and they're just behind in sending them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nope they have a huge waiting list

Lol, and they still count it. It's $55 and every other person in the household pays $5 to be on the waiting list.
The AFL stipulates a min $50 spend and must send out a membership pack, but I hear they do not send out the membership pack so it should not be counted in the official AFL tally.

e girls will put out a bigger number a week after us again

It's hilarious, the only club that doesn't show their numbers, I mean really, it's only a membership tally. But they wait until we announce our final figure at years end and then they show there's LOL, but hey we are talking about the eagles here.

Last edited:
It's hilarious, the only club that doesn't show their numbers, I mean really, it's only a membership tally. But they wait until we announce our final figure at years end and then they show there's LOL, absolutely hilarious, but hey we are talking about the eagles here.
the only reason they beat us is cos they had no crowd restrictions in wa and could attend all games while we were in lockdowns

Lol, and they still count it. It's $55 and every other person in the household pays $5 to be on the waiting list.
The AFL stipulates a min $50 spend and must send out a membership pack, but I hear they do not send out the membership pack so it should not be counted in the official AFL tally.
Seriously? People pay $50 to be in the waiting list, but the club gives them nothing? I would have expected some sort of token of recognition of being a member other then the pleasure of just being on a waiting list.

It doesn't bother me if they are counted to the membership tally or not. I'm just bemused on how they treat their supporters.

Last edited:
whats wrong with the shemans

they won a flag and their "fans" still dont want to buy memberships
Makes me wonder how many will turn up after fighting to be the first game if the season. I was originally thinking 65k. But I may need to revise it down.

Imagine it would be very embarrassing if they don't crack the 50k attendance.

Makes me wonder how many will turn up after fighting to be the first game if the season. I was originally thinking 65k. But I may need to revise it down.
45k I reckon. wonder if they will keep the grand final rematch for next year after we win the flag . would rather play our gf opponents than minnows carltoon again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back