Fantasy 2021 — ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Ekeler out as well? Wouldnt mind an easier matchup.
You got your wish. And I had no TEs either, had to play Njoku, might as well have left the slot open.

Well if you were ever going to lose a matchup you could blame Covid on, I reckon having your best scoring RB out, his replacement scores 33, and your opponent has him, qualifies. Pretty much a 60 point turnaround. That and Dak taking pretty much the whole last qtr off in a blowout, and CEH getting injured when all the Chiefs needed to do was run the ball in the 2nd half and well, * fantasy football! Gonna score probably 210 plus and lose, looks like the 2 best scores may end up on our side of the draw as well Cass. Congrats

Just in time for the playoffs

Lamar
Cook
Akers
Williams
Hopkins
Ridley
Godwin
Thomas
Davis

pretty sure that would best my starting squad comfortably
Just gon add Sanders to this as whinging about injuries seems to be working for me…

Sorry NDG, definitely undeserved on my part. Great year.

Gluck Cass!

Well the 60 point switch from ekeler being out basically cost me in the end . fu** covid. 214 and lost so scored as good as I could have expected really.
to be fair im not playing jackson if ekeler played so not exactly a 60 point turn around but I get your point.

anyway i think given i was clearly the top scorer this season i probably deserved to make the final

to be fair im not playing jackson if ekeler played so not exactly a 60 point turn around but I get your point.

anyway i think given i was clearly the top scorer this season i probably deserved to make the final
Annoyingly as always seems to be the case, the 2 top scores are in one final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG Cass! So dang good!

Bills 90s dynasty complete.
Yeah Stafford and Kupp got me to the finals. Burrow just about single handily got me the win.

Fortunate you and NDG had a ton of injuries during the season. Ill take it though.

Either....

Grant commish status back to GG as well so I conduct all the things that are usually done.
Or
One of you commishes do the following first step....

1. Lock free agency and waivers (just select "none" as in none allowed).

When the new season begins, I can explain all the next steps that need to be done.

For now.....

DRAFT ORDER 2022 (prior to pick exchanges)
1. GG.exe Riders
2. Drd23 Domination
3. Balmainforever Badgers
4. Wizard Warriors
5. Peterbuch74 Donkeys
6. LennyHayes77 Mustangs
7. TheGreatBarryB Terrors
8. Dspeed Kylers
9. Manureid Cursed
10. Nakeddeadguy Helmets
11. Dagless Dodgers
12. Stuxnet Tuna

waiver order for start of 2022.........dagless, drd23, nakeddeadguy, lennyhayes77, wizard, balmainforever, thegreatbarryb, manureid, stuxnet, peterbuch74, dspeed, gg.exe.

I can still set up the spreadsheet and update it when draft picks are made next season.

Either....

Grant commish status back to GG as well so I conduct all the things that are usually done.
Or
One of you commishes do the following first step....

1. Lock free agency and waivers (just select "none" as in none allowed).

When the new season begins, I can explain all the next steps that need to be done.

For now.....

DRAFT ORDER 2022 (prior to pick exchanges)
1. GG.exe Riders
2. Drd23 Domination
3. Balmainforever Badgers
4. Wizard Warriors
5. Peterbuch74 Donkeys
6. LennyHayes77 Mustangs
7. TheGreatBarryB Terrors
8. Dspeed Kylers
9. Manureid Cursed
10. Nakeddeadguy Helmets
11. Dagless Dodgers
12. Stuxnet Tuna

waiver order for start of 2022.........dagless, drd23, nakeddeadguy, lennyhayes77, wizard, balmainforever, thegreatbarryb, manureid, stuxnet, peterbuch74, dspeed, gg.exe.

I can still set up the spreadsheet and update it when draft picks are made next season.
You should have LM powers again

NEW DIVISIONS for 2022

Method.....1st and 4th from East go Central, 1st and 4th from Central go West, 1st and 4th from West go East.

EAST -- Dagless, Balmainforever, Manureid, LennyHayes77
CENTRAL -- Stuxnet, Peterbuch74, Wizard, Drd23
WEST -- Nakeddeadguy, GG.exe, Dspeed, TheGreatBarryB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back