Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sucks…but…Honestly though, lived almost to her 100th and had all her marbles. Did well.

View attachment 1304328
I had a great great aunt who lived to 99 and 11 months. This was back in the 80s when bringing up the ton was a very big deal. She had her marbles and still lived on her own when she kicked off. I'm pretty sure she did it as a big f*** you to everyone.

I had a great great aunt who lived to 99 and 11 months. This was back in the 80s when bringing up the ton was a very big deal. She had her marbles and still lived on her own when she kicked off. I'm pretty sure she did it as a big f*** you to everyone.

I suspect some family members were bitterly disappointed at missing out on the telegram from the queen.

Funny Lady! Quite some truth there when you get past the risque bit. Hopefully, it'll be shown electorally when the women of Oz stick it to Scummo.

ZwJkyuR.jpg

Just noticed that giantroo hasn't posted here or elsewhere on social media since before Christmas. I know it's not a huge absence but somewhat unlike him.

He's probably just taking a well-earned break, but I hope he's all good.
Crossing my fingers that he's scored one of the recent media jobs at the club.

Sold our old Franlink Arrow caravan today we basically used as a camp caravan at our old block for pretty much what we paid for it. , first person gave us her word she would buy it if it was as pics/description indicated however was an hours drive away, we said sure and would hold till she seen it.
next hour was chaotic, phone pinging with messages sometimes even seconds apart. some people offering over asking to sell under the first inquires guard.

anyway we told em all someone was in transit and we would get back to them if they declined. the buyer was very relieved we held our word, i said i wouldnt want to be traveling an hour only the be told when i got there they had sold it without honoring what was told an hour earlier, sad people think and request people to do so. anyway they were happy with the caravan and we were happy it sold so quick, prolly listed for unders in retrospect but a fast sales a good one and evidence it was priced fairly.
1641295710934.png

Just noticed that giantroo hasn't posted here or elsewhere on social media since before Christmas. I know it's not a huge absence but somewhat unlike him.

Yeah I’ve noticed that too. Hoping that it’s just because there’s nothing happening with footy at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 6 young kids and a holiday period upon us it shouldn’t surprise that he has his hands otherwise full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back