Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
It's 40. God knows how we agreed to it.
Another gem of a legacy left by Fagan.

Agreed to it? WTF?

The AFL decided that was now the rule for all clubs. They wouldn't have given two shits if a particular club didn't like it.

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Freeze MND Challenge 2021
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would be pretty confident he will end up being a fair lump of a lad - Jim's a big bloke - although Max does need to fill out arose the shoulders.
Tall , beautiful hands and a magnificent kick , especially at goal .But never big at his playing weight , does possess
undeniable courage though having decided to father a child at what must be close to 50.

Dec 18, 2007
Arcadia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks

Watch Keeler go 21 this year and the rule is changed next year

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
An undersized Key defender that high?

Fair bit of water to go under the bridge yet and several recruiters have hinted they rate this year's draft highly again.
I haven't read anything that has him later than pick 25 - have you? I would have thought he'll come in around Heath Chapman levels.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I haven't read anything that has him later than pick 25 - have you? I would have thought he'll come in around Heath Chapman levels.
I'm not basing it off reading anything, there's quite a few under agers from last year that looked just as good or better than him at that stage, certainly more advanced IMO, it will depend a hell of a lot how they all come on this season.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
First round protection is fair enough - so we won't get another Ugle-Hagan horseshit again where a finals bound team gets pick 1

After every club has had a pick though then the academies should be guaranteed
:thumbsu:

This!

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
First round protection is fair enough - so we won't get another Ugle-Hagan horseshit again where a finals bound team gets pick 1

After every club has had a pick though then the academies should be guaranteed
Can't make it first round because that could go for ages with pick matches and compo. Cook was a first round at pick 25.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back