The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be worse. Our players could get pissed and beat up Muslims.

Yes but got nothing to do with the tweet I posted. Surely you have to agree that there has been a toxic/play me first culture at MUFC 3cer since Fungus retired, and that the cult of selfish player individual worship (especially since Ron Ron returned) is a major reason why Man U never win anything anymore.

Hope you guys sack Rangnick btw cause I have no doubt he has the mindset and discipline managerial philosophy to make United a football powerhouse again, unfortunately you just know the Glazers will with cry baby divas like Ron Ron and he will get the arse at season's end.

Ask yourself this? Is there any (aside from De Gea and Ronaldo) best/starting 11 player at MUFC right now that could cope with, if not thrive as a player under Fergie as manager ?

For whatever reason, it seems to me that Man Utd's main problem these days is recruiting high priced players and signings willy nilly, without giving any thought to team balance and or chemistry.

I will tell you this right now that sacking Rangnick at the end of the season would be by far the worst mistake MUFC have made since the Glazers bought.

Get rid of the plonker divas who are too lazy and undisciplined to adhere to Rangnick's methods.

You are a top 3 football global powerhouse in the world, won't be hard to find decent replacements for those slackers who refuse to buy into the United Way surely?

Yes but got nothing to do with the tweet I posted. Surely you have to agree that there has been a toxic/play me first culture at MUFC 3cer since Fungus retired, and that the cult of selfish player individual worship (especially since Ron Ron returned) is a major reason why Man U never win anything anymore.

Hope you guys sack Rangnick btw cause I have no doubt he has the mindset and discipline managerial philosophy to make United a football powerhouse again, unfortunately you just know the Glazers will with cry baby divas like Ron Ron and he will get the arse at season's end.

Ask yourself this? Is there any (aside from De Gea and Ronaldo) best/starting 11 player at MUFC right now that could cope with, if not thrive as a player under Fergie as manager ?

For whatever reason, it seems to me that Man Utd's main problem these days is recruiting high priced players and signings willy nilly, without giving any thought to team balance and or chemistry.

I will tell you this right now that sacking Rangnick at the end of the season would be by far the worst mistake MUFC have made since the Glazers bought.

Get rid of the plonker divas who are too lazy and undisciplined to adhere to Rangnick's methods.

You are a top 3 football global powerhouse in the world, won't be hard to find decent replacements for those slackers who refuse to buy into the United Way surely?

Surely you’ve seen the 10,000 different articles, tweets, interviews, endless conversations on here that Rangnick is the interim manager until the end of the season and then he starts a 2 year gig at the club as a consultant. He is not getting sacked as the manager because we won’t be the manager after May.

Surely you’ve seen the 10,000 different articles, tweets, interviews, endless conversations on here that Rangnick is the interim manager until the end of the season and then he starts a 2 year gig at the club as a consultant. He is not getting sacked as the manager because we won’t be the manager after May.

If you ask me, Utd should keep him on as gaffer and get rid of the spoilt culturally ruining brats in your squad (you will lose Pogba at the end of the season which is a start)

Name one premier league club right now with more selfish Me First DIVA players than MUfC ?

Your club needs someone who the players hate and can motivate them, I mean the results aside from the Newcastle draw for Unites has lifted tenfold since Ralf took over from Ole.

Being a manager of a club like MUFC is honestly a lot more difficult since Fergie retired.

The whole club, esp players need stability. If you qualify for Champions League next season it's more than enough for Ralfie to keep his job for next season, unfortunately your fan base is full of impatient nappie wearing babies that don't realize that it takes more than half a season to rebuild a toxic club and playing group.

If you ask me, Utd should keep him on as gaffer and get rid of the spoilt culturally ruining brats in your squad (you will lose Pogba at the end of the season which is a start)

Name one premier league club right now with more selfish Me First DIVA players than MUfC ?

Your club needs someone who the players hate and can motivate them, I mean the results aside from the Newcastle draw for Unites has lifted tenfold since Ralf took over from Ole.

Being a manager of a club like MUFC is honestly a lot more difficult since Fergie retired.

The whole club, esp players need stability. If you qualify for Champions League next season it's more than enough for Ralfie to keep his job for next season, unfortunately your fan base is full of impatient nappie wearing babies that don't realize that it takes more than half a season to rebuild a toxic club and playing group.

The narrative has already been set. “Rangnick should have been given a chance to manage after this season. I can’t believe United aren’t giving him a chance.”

”Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim manager until the end of the season, subject to work visa requirements.

Following this period, Ralf and the club have agreed that he will continue in a consultancy role for a further two years.”

Umm hello Chelsea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United need to find a world class manager from somewhere to compete in a league with Klopp, Tuchel, Conte and Pep.

But there's no one available.

United will be managed by Poch or ten Hag next season.

United need to find a world class manager from somewhere to compete in a league with Klopp, Tuchel, Conte and Pep.

But there's no one available.

They actually have one right now on their books, except their cry baby players (and supporters) do not accept the fact that right now they are not an on field football powerhouse (not in the top ten) and that how the Glazers have gone treated the likes of respected worldwide gaffers like LVG and Mourinho is a major reason why the likes of Zizou are not interested.

They have only lost one game since Ralf took over ? If I am MUFC management, I would stick with the gaffer and get rid of all the whiny players who have already cost at least 2 managers their jobs with their inconsistent and underachieving ways.

United's squad is talented individually but together they have created a toxic playing culture and must be broken up at season's end , even if Rangnick is replaced.

Anyone who thinks this current United squad has the potential to seriously challenge Citeh, Liverpool or Chelsea for the title needs to vacate Fantasy Island and come back to reality

A nice timely reminder that United supporters still think the team is one of the best in the world and can challenge for titles because, “I’ve read lots of United supporters saying it online”.

Can I buy things that haven’t happened for $10?

Last edited:
When you have a very large fan base you'll find plenty of idiots but a fair few of us are grounded to know that the interim management role was going to be used analyzing the squad for the next full time manager.

It is what it is for now and changes will happen.

When you have a very large fan base you'll find plenty of idiots but a fair few of us are grounded to know that the interim management role was going to be used analyzing the squad for the next full time manager.

It is what it is for now and changes will happen.
Hard to get that manager bounce though when the prima donnas in your squad know Ralph won’t be there in June.

Why listen to him tactics or his disciplinary actions when you’re outlasting him.

Hard to get that manager bounce though when the prima donnas in your squad know Ralph won’t be there in June.

Why listen to him tactics or his disciplinary actions when you’re outlasting him.

Probably, but unless they can convince someone like Ten Hag or Zidane to come across, they might as well stick with Rangnick.

Also the more troubling issue for me is United players seemingly willingly to complain about the current gaffer and his tactics to the media or a couple of journos at any rate.

Aside from the fact I think it's gutless/cowardly behaviour from said players, it's not hardly going to boost Utd's stocks in the eyes of any potential world class manager interested in the job

I think #MUFC are in a lot more deeper doo doo from a playing point of view than most of think, just quietly

Inb4 leeds fanboi ThIs Is ThE MaNaGeR tHrEaD HeRr DuRr. KeEp It On ToPiC!!!

TangibleBrokenCrab-size_restricted.gif

You can blame one, maybe two managers for your own underperformance.

But when some players are on their fourth manager and still not happy it might not be the managers issue after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back