Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly for Kyron I think Turner has taken that role from him. And like Kyron, Turner can also play in the backline. Definitely up against it if we bring in Wilmont and perez/bonar can stay fit.

Turner has. Things can change though. Nothing wrong with having competition, even for the less glamorous roles.

Looks like he is going to be a looooooong way down the pecking order this year.

Where do people see his best position? Lockdown defender? Tagger? Inside Mid?

4 years in and we still don't know his best position.
Small defender.
Turner cover.
I would be surprised if he is on the list next year.
He needs a good year to be retained IMO.

Forget the midfield. It'll be as a lockdown defender.

I actually think he could be a lockdown and rebounding defender. Moves so well going forward through traffic from defence.

Good. I liked what I saw a few years back when he had that stretch of games back there. Just needed to tidy up his decision making with ball in hand.
A hard thing to work on with so little continuity due to injury so far. He's well and truly up against it now, and it would be a real shame for his career to fizzle out like this.

I wouldn't have thought a guy who was given a 1 year deal at the last minute being stuck in Perth for the first 6-8 weeks of pre-season training was a good start.

GR mentioned he's double vaxxed, so why is he still over there then? He's not back to Melbourne until Jan?

I wouldn't have thought a guy who was given a 1 year deal at the last minute being stuck in Perth for the first 6-8 weeks of pre-season training was a good start.

GR mentioned he's double vaxxed, so why is he still over there then? He's not back to Melbourne until Jan?
Can't get back to WA for christmas so deciding to stay over there and train until then january.
I think White mentioned something about it too.
Wrong move for him IMO if he's trying to come back in the best shape possible.

I'm told both Ron and Jed will be back after Xmas.

Can't get back to WA for christmas so deciding to stay over there and train until then january.
I think White mentioned something about it too.
Wrong move for him IMO if he's trying to come back in the best shape possible.
Kyron doesn't seem to have had any trouble coming back in good nick in previous summers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back