Toast The 2021 poster of the year! (The giantroo award)

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Hojuman. Seems to like even the most banal dross I seem to post.
2. Tas. Enjoy some really well thought out contributions. I especially like that I don't agree with all of them, but some of them get me thinking.
1. Choppy. Last year's POTY thread/s were everything gloriously good, bad and ugly about this board.

Honorables: Gaso, Ligma (rising star), gokangas, Passmore, big_3, Accurate One (said he didn't rate me over something I said 10 years ago - I appreciate that commitment), Ischenko, Frank Thring (gave me my first POTY 3 votes) and everyone else who contributed to NMFCBF's first ever Wooden Spoon year - it was a slog but we got there.

2022 will be harder. I found 2021 liberating in that I started the year thinking we'd be last and the team never fell too far below my expectations (Good Friday aside). This year I'm expecting progress and if it doesn't happen then.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 - The mod who perma banned Tef. This place is no longer toxic. Different opinions are still here but posters aren't
belittled, denigrated amd flat out abused for having them.

2 -Souup. Haven't seen him around for awhile though. Think he may have self combusted after we drafted his dream draft haul.

1 - Duckyeah. Just love the way he turns up out of the blue, posts 10 magnificent rants then disappears only to return a few weeks to repeat the cycle.

3. Souppp
I love his draft insights
2. Ligma
Young, refreshing, cheeky, great sense of humour, lots of fun
1. Hojuman
Always a gentleman

Too many honorable mentions, but remiss of me not to mention tZ, very stiff to miss

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

3. Souppp
I love his draft insights
2. Ligma
Young, refreshing, cheeky, great sense of humour, lots of fun
1. Hojuman
Always a gentleman

Too many honorable mentions, but remiss of me not to mention tZ, very stiff to miss

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ll just get an Uber to you right now 🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back