Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

x9tSW50.jpg

It's long been the measurement. The problem is that it became irrelevant because the LNP have been actively driving down people's hours via casualisation. It means more people are "employed" under the current definition, but less people are actually better off. It makes the measurement meaningless.

Underemployment, plus unemployment tell the full story. But try telling that to the incompetent and financially illiterate media who are more obsessed with personalities than data or policies.

This type of illiteracy or innumeracy in the population is a real problem which is only growing.

I once worked in the UK for Boris. We were measuring something averaged across the week and the numbers started looking bad, so they decided they would make one day worse, so that there was less variability. Therefore, more people were worse off, but their KPI measurement looked better. Me and another higher-up stopped it from going ahead, but it cost the other higher-up any future at the organisation (I was already leaving). The people who were going to implement it barely understood what they were doing and the implications of it.
Still maintain our unemployment figure is grossly misleading due to the restrictive qualifications placed on it here and used politically. By both major parties.

Only our government would allow world number 1 to board a plane wirh a valid visa only to deny entry at the border. I'm no fan of Novak but respect his right to do as he wishes. The issue is that this incompetent gov issued the visa in the first place.

You couldn't make this s**t up.

Still maintain our unemployment figure is grossly misleading due to the restrictive qualifications placed on it here and used politically. By both major parties.

Yes, but they publish the underemployment figures (and all the other relevant data) right alongside the unemployment figures. Good economic reporters have been reporting all of it. Trash papers stick the Unemployment number on the front page when it suits their agenda.

Only our government would allow world number 1 to board a plane wirh a valid visa only to deny entry at the border. I'm no fan of Novak but respect his right to do as he wishes. The issue is that this incompetent gov issued the visa in the first place.

You couldn't make this sh*t up.

Visas get issued all the time with more information (i.e. proof of vaccination or negative PCR/RAT ) to be provided at the border.

In this case it appears his team didn't understand that a Tennis Australia exemption is worth about as much as a Mordialloc Football Club exemption to Border Force.

Visas get issued all the time with more information (i.e. proof of vaccination or negative PCR/RAT ) to be provided at the border.

In this case it appears his team didn't understand that a Tennis Australia exemption is worth about as much as a Mordialloc Football Club exemption to Border Force.

Well it is worth something because 2 others got in...

Given that Liberal Party luminaries have been swanning about the place like covid doesn't exist you'd think Novak's big mistake was not slipping a bung to the government.

Novak's big mistake was playing a tournament in an ALP state 😛 If he was playing on Sydney, would have been fine, the way these jerks operate.
To paraphrase the Rodent, who decides who comes to this country? Hint, it's not the state governments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the preacher man saw an opportunity to distract from his current woes ..... and he took it ... with open arms

desperate man making mistakes. ‘We’ recovered from vaccine shortages last year, but lessons were not learned and now the testing debacle is here to remind ‘us’

can the states be blamed? I don’t think so

Comprehensive demolition of Morrison's logically unsustainable position by Kevin Rudd.

"Let’s not forget how Morrison wasted an eye-watering $40bn in JobKeeper payments to companies that didn’t need it – enough to buy every Australian household a dozen tests every month into 2024."

Comprehensive demolition of Morrison's logically unsustainable position by Kevin Rudd.

"Let’s not forget how Morrison wasted an eye-watering $40bn in JobKeeper payments to companies that didn’t need it – enough to buy every Australian household a dozen tests every month into 2024."

oh the waste

Rudd might be a narcisst, a bully and have questionable ties to foreign powers but he presents good points. This seems to have been another Scomo special- easy chance to score points turned into a win for the opposition. Scomo must think he is coaching 2009 Melbourne.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rudd might be a narcisst, a bully and have questionable ties to foreign powers but he presents good points. This seems to have been another Scomo special- easy chance to score points turned into a win for the opposition. Scomo must think he is coaching 2009 Melbourne.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s payback. The libs on opposition once created a shitstorm once about a budget allocation for set top boxes which were over priced. Not actual expenditure, just an approximated figure.
They were so anal back then (cheered on by the murdochracy) and now they have historical record breaking eye watering waste

Not the worst thing for you either. Generally the longer gap between mRNA doses provides a better immune response for you.

im under 65 and health , lifestyle means im low risk with double vax already. Might hold tight for a while. Will mask in risk situations though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back