AFLW R1, 2022 - Dogs v Dees at Whitten Oval (Saturday 8 January)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* that . Why should the Dogs get first crack at us ? Make them wait . They should earn a crack at the premiers , not just be gifted one .

Bump as the season is coming up quickly. Had a practice game v Collingwood today and got a win, Hore with four goals. From the insta updates it was a typical Casey game, must've been blowing heavily to one end, each side going scoreless in alternate quarters.

Teams are out. Keen to see how Harris goes as we lacked a big presence in the forward line at the end of last year with Cunningham down on form. All bullshit aside she is one of the best KPFs in the league.
Caris also sounds like a decent prospect.

Last edited:
If we don’t make the GF this season it’s pretty bleak. Have brought in some pretty talented draftees recently + Paxy still v much at her peak + Daisy contributing in a big way up forward + Purcell and Harris in, who are very much readymade guns.

If we don’t make the GF this season it’s pretty bleak. Have brought in some pretty talented draftees recently + Paxy still v much at her peak + Daisy contributing in a big way up forward + Purcell and Harris in, who are very much readymade guns.
I like that you’ve gone full negative in advance. A true Melbourne supporter

Looking forward to seeing Harris play bruising footy . Am surprised a favourite of mine (Goldrick) isn't playing but lets start with a win please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that we are looking to cut inward and go through the middle when rebounding but just have to polish up the ball use when doing so.

Dogs started strong that qtr but thought we did well to fight back, even if we missed converting our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back