Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know anything about this and who these people are?

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 142
I note that Darryl has been collecting family Tree members DNA for awhile. This maybe helpful in identification of any remains, should anything be found one day, as Julie is listed in the website>

I don't know if Grant's been doing the same on his tree, but he has more of the missing info on Darryl's so it could be cross referenced.

Neither are much chop on the paternal genealogies. I've seen a better one elsewhere, but since there are living Siblings anyhow, I don't think it'd be difficult for forensics to obtain comparisons for reference, if they hadn't done so already.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I note that Darryl has been collecting family Tree members DNA for awhile. This maybe helpful in identification of any remains, should anything be found one day, as Julie is listed in the website>

I don't know if Grant's been doing the same on his tree, but he has more of the missing info on Darryl's so it could be cross referenced.

Neither are much chop on the paternal genealogies. I've seen a better one elsewhere, but since there are living Siblings anyhow, I don't think it'd be difficult for forensics to obtain comparisons for reference, if they hadn't done so already.

Added to cold case and missing persons genealogy projects etc.

Hi Team!
Firstly, I’m in the process of getting more info on that blasted Hawaiian pen 😆 Stay tuned.
Secondly, I was on the beach when the shark attack happened at Port. If the sun had not been behind cloud I would’ve been in the water.
It got me thinking… parts of Paul haven’t washed up. May be a crazy theory but could Julie have had too much to drink, driven down to the ocean, accidentally gone off the wall, opened the drivers door to get out, been overwhelmed by the ocean, subsequently taken by a predator? What if this is just misfortune? Thoughts please 💖

Hi Team!
Firstly, I’m in the process of getting more info on that blasted Hawaiian pen 😆 Stay tuned.
Secondly, I was on the beach when the shark attack happened at Port. If the sun had not been behind cloud I would’ve been in the water.
It got me thinking… parts of Paul haven’t washed up. May be a crazy theory but could Julie have had too much to drink, driven down to the ocean, accidentally gone off the wall, opened the drivers door to get out, been overwhelmed by the ocean, subsequently taken by a predator? What if this is just misfortune? Thoughts please 💖
Well done! Cant wait to hear more about the pen!
IMO your scenario is a possibility. I dont believe any one has put this 'accident' theory on the table before. She may have even got out of the car for what ever reason and forgot to put the hand brake on and it rolled into the water by it self and she may have swam into the water to try to retrieve her handbag from the car and then have been dragged out to sea by the current, still holding her hand bag ?? Either shark ate her and her hand bag or she was dragged by the current out past the continental shelf and both her and her hand bag sank?? Though in both scenario's the missing hand bag is the problem. Im not sure a shark would have eaten it or that she could have held on to it if she sank to the bottom of the ocean (unless she was wearing it across her body). Strange things do happen, even unbelievable things happen !! After all this time, unless a witness comes forward or some one confesses, I dont think we will ever know for sure. So we need need to be open to any scenario, no matter how bizarre.

It's unlikely the diary or pen was hers. One eyed reports her father handed her diary in to cops. Pen, if Hawaiian property group which was established in 1993, not hers. Large-ish brown shoulder bag may have been. It's not the squarish "distinctive bag" (make up bag used for function?) in the photo published as missing, but what was found could match the bag described in missing items posted by one eyed.

She might have two bags. One for make up and the other to take with her with a small purse in it. One may have been found?
" in the photo published as missing " which photo is this?

There's a coffee shop in Mercantile Lane now. On the ground floor of the new Hawaiian HQ at the back of Parmelia Hotel.
Opened a bit over a week ago.

It would be a good place for police to put up a missing person poster reminding everyone about the reward.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a coffee shop in Mercantile Lane now. On the ground floor of the new Hawaiian HQ at the back of Parmelia Hotel.
Opened a bit over a week ago.

It would be a good place for police to put up a missing person poster reminding everyone about the reward.

That’s a great idea

Guys, guys, guys! We have some answers!!!! I got this message about the sand dunes items (let me know if you have any questions about the items and I can ask) -
Hi Katrina, The bag with all the stuff in was a tan colour. Quite thin really. The diary had a brown cover and 1988 printed on the front - nothing else. Nothing was written in the diary - just some squiggles like someone was testing a biro. There were a couple of small purse-wallets with a small number of coins. A larger plastic document holder. The biro was white and had Hawaiian Club printed on it. There may have been a couple of other small items but I can't really remember now. Unfortunately it was a time when we didn't have mobile phones with cameras in them. Please note the drawing of the bag and diary are not exactly to the same scale.

Attachments

• 604541AD-79D8-4800-A6CD-A6F87EE5B167.jpeg
    604541AD-79D8-4800-A6CD-A6F87EE5B167.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 77
Guys, guys, guys! We have some answers!!!! I got this message about the sand dunes items (let me know if you have any questions about the items and I can ask) -
Hi Katrina, The bag with all the stuff in was a tan colour. Quite thin really. The diary had a brown cover and 1988 printed on the front - nothing else. Nothing was written in the diary - just some squiggles like someone was testing a biro. There were a couple of small purse-wallets with a small number of coins. A larger plastic document holder. The biro was white and had Hawaiian Club printed on it. There may have been a couple of other small items but I can't really remember now. Unfortunately it was a time when we didn't have mobile phones with cameras in them. Please note the drawing of the bag and diary are not exactly to the same scale.
Further to last post -
The coins were pre-1988 - one cent and two cent coins. All the items including the main bag were quite corroded.

Well that is huge - why hasnt it been taken more seriously then?? 1988 - that surely cannot be a coincidence !! How reliable is this information??
Agree all this one was left in the dark whilst trying to solve CSK.. 😥hope they are revisiting...

I checked with Hawaiian Airlines and they’ve never had merchandise like the pen found in the dunes. Who knows where it came from 🤷‍♀️ Probably meaningless anyway… Julie (if it is her stuff) could have picked it up anywhere.

I checked with Hawaiian Airlines and they’ve never had merchandise like the pen found in the dunes. Who knows where it came from Probably meaningless anyway… Julie (if it is her stuff) could have picked it up anywhere.
Except that a company called Hawaiian now owns the Parmelia

Just had an interesting talk with someone who says that he witnessed the events on the night of Julie Cutler's car going into the ocean. He says that he saw two men, and that in something resembling of mice and men, one was tall and the short one was older with black curly hair and olive skin, like an Italian.
He told me that he had a fight with his girlfriend that night and walked from City Beach.
He says that he saw two men somewhere along the Beach that night. The tall one apparently having difficulty getting out of a hole, and the men placing something in the hole.
He says that he followed them and that the short one was interfering under the hood of a grey fiat and starting the motor.
He says that there was a storm and the water was upto the wall so he was quite close to them when he was noticed by the tall man.
He says that the short one physically restrained him, produced a knife and said he has going to kill him.
He says that a young man with blond spiky hair then said "what's going on here" which the chap telling this story, says saved his life, and so he walked off, whilst noticing almost a dozen other witnesses in the car park as he left.
What else he said was that the short man was the violent one and that the tall one just did what he was told.
This person told me that the police told him that they do not believe his story. He said that he's spoken to the police and had been asked ad provided two statements.
He says that the identity of the tall man became known to him when he attended a little athletics event and the tall man tried to detain him, made a phone call, but he had managed to find an excuse to leave, as he did so the short man arrived in a large white American car. He still doesn't know who the short man is, however he states that he had seen the short man a couple of times, and the most concerning to the story teller, was back in 1991 when the storyteller was a chef at the Langley, as as was starting work early one morning, he rode his motorcycle passed the short man leaning against a white American car. That same day a waitress he called Audrey entered the hotel saying that she was attacked in the carpark and that they tried to abduct her and force her into a car.

Anyway he said a lot more, but I didn't have time to write it down, as he had just finished his shift, and since he told me that he said all this to the Police quite a few times, I'm sure that if there's anything that could lead to an arrest with his information then it's been stated to those that can do that.

I've recorded it here. I don't pass judgement upon whether a story told to me is bullshit or not. I'll connect the teller to police if not already done so, but since this one has already done so, then his statements are just presented for due consideration.

Do we know any Italian looking acquaintances of Bradley Edwards? Can we establish an identity for a short person such described with a violent nature?

Did any of these dozen or so witnesses at the carpark at Cottesloe exist?

Dunno, what to make of it. He said that he left, in fear of his life, so he doesn't know who put the car into the ocean. He actually thought that he was at City Beach and hadn't realised that he was at Cottesloe when he first spoke to Police he said.
Some of what he said was opinion, so it's of no value to add it here.
He did say that a SBS TV series called Double the Fist, that he watched had a character called Steve Foxx, that is a dead ringer in physical likeness to this short man, and showed me a picture on his phone of the actor Craig Anderson. Go figure.
Anyway, I hardly know this bloke, other than he's a **** at ****. He doesn't appear to be a braggart. He doesn't know anything about my interests, but my wife obviously told him where I worked, and he thought it meant a certain job, but when he was corrected about this assumption, he then wanted to express his gripes about his interactions over this with police and that they apparently told him that they don't believe him. That's basically the gist of it.
I just tried to distil into the post from his story, what he thinks he actually saw and cull out the opinion stuff.

perhaps it’s this guy?
I don't think that ***** was describing Lacco. Anyway, I've messaged you with a link to *****'s Facebook profile as he's amenable to be contacted if you seriously want to know what he saw.

Last edited:
Here is where the rear door did not lock. I am pretty sure Julies "drivers door only opened from the inside". Don't quote me on it.

It may explain why the drivers window was open. In case dodgy door didnt open on the inside either when driven into the water.

"the front driver’s side window was open, the rear doors were locked and both front doors were unlocked."

"After we recovered Julie’s vehicle...we were able to establish that one of the rear doors of her car couldn't be locked,” he said.

“So we looked at the possibility that someone may have secreted themselves in the back seat while it was parked at the hotel without her knowing and that she was forced to drive somewhere.”

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...e-question-still-remains-20180423-p4zb5k.html
If this were the case then Julie surely would have seen the person. There are witnesses that saw her leaning into her car.

Hi everyone,
I was sent this by someone who worked with Julie, originally a blog post.
Mrs K

Attachments

• Full moon and serial killers.pdf
    833 bytes · Views: 104

Remove this Banner Ad

Back