Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

After a brief glimpse through here, I must say, this thread does provide some light, ironic entertainment during the off season, although probably not for the reasons intended.

To see a group whose collective IQ wouldn't evoke a glow from a fridge globe try and engage in a battle of wits is not unlike watching a pack of seals attempt a performance of Swan Lake. The irony that those attempting to demonstrate their rapier wits are so lacking in intellectual muscle that they have forgone the use language entirely in favour of the use of pictures and drawings, is truly breathtaking.

It is on par with those attempting to espouse their manliness by admitting that their testosterone levels are so low that they require the assistance of steroids in order to be able to lift anything heavier than their now withered and ineffective genitals.

Have at it ladies and gentlemen, please continue the mildly amusing, so-called "battle of wits", although it appears to be unarmed combat.......

Please explain how you would make a fridge globe glow using your IQ. :/

Come on, admit it, it was a pretty low IQ thing to say.

Please explain how you would make a fridge globe glow using your IQ. :/

Come on, admit it, it was a pretty low IQ thing to say.

Do I actually have to explain it?

It plays on the traditional imagery of a light bulb coming on over someones head as an indicator of a thought! Reference the phrase "the lights are on, but nobody's home" or" a real light bulb moment". There are numerous jokes that juxta-postion thought power with actual power sources such as electricity...

Surely you must have heard some of the jokes or expressions - even down there in mums basement?

It plays on the traditional imagery of a light bulb coming on over someones head as an indicator of a thought! Reference the phrase "the lights are on, but nobody's home" or" a real light bulb moment". There are numerous jokes that juxta-postion thought power with actual power sources such as electricity...

Surely you must have heard some of the jokes or expressions - even down there in mums basement?
Who carries a fridge over their head?

No that's wrong, its an indicator of an idea not a thought.
High IQ people have good ideas.
Low IQ people have dumb ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's still my job mate.
I thought people were being metaphorical when they were calling you a sh*t shoveller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back