Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t.

1. He doesn't seem to know a great deal about England, English cricket, or English class structures.
2. He's generally a good deal more precise in his language than that.

He doesn't come across as particularly deep there. To what extent has he admitted either side of this clip that he doesn't know enough about this situation, does that come up at all?

Holy sh*t.

1. He doesn't seem to know a great deal about England, English cricket, or English class structures.
2. He's generally a good deal more precise in his language than that.

He doesn't come across as particularly deep there. To what extent has he admitted either side of this clip that he doesn't know enough about this situation, does that come up at all?
Yeah he really does come across in that clip like he has no idea what he's talking about

I like Big Joel.

I don't agree totally with everything - he is less uptight than me - but I watch his stuff.

About 19:30 in, Joel talks about Slobber, who works menial jobs, is unhappy, has marriage problems. Yes he should do things to make himself happier and make his relationship better.

But Slobber isn't disconnected from society. Are his marriage problems all his own, or is his marriage under pressure from the need to work multiple jobs to eat and pay the rent? Why should Slobber have no right to become an activist and change the way the world works in small ways? JP doesn't think Slobber has enough knowledge or experience to even try.

* that. You go, Slobber.

Last edited:
I like Big Joel.

I don't agree totally with everything - he is less uptight than me - but I watch his stuff.

About 19:30 in, Joel talks about Slobber, who works menial jobs, has marriage problems. Yes he should do things to make himself happier and make his relationship better.

But Slobber isn't disconnected from society. Are his marriage problems all his own, or is his marriage under pressure from the need to work multiple jobs to eat and pay the rent? Why should Slobber have no right to become an activist and change the way the world works in small ways? JP doesn't think Slobber has enough knowledge or experience to even try.

fu** that. You go, Slobber.

I was a fan of Big Joel, until I found out that he has interacted with Shaun... And I realised that he is an FBI plant for the CIA, pretending to be the NSA.

I like Big Joel.

About 19:30 in, Joel talks about Slobber, who works menial jobs, is unhappy, has marriage problems. Yes he should do things to make himself happier and make his relationship better.

fu** that. You go, Slobber.

You're a weird fish. You won't watch a couple of minutes of Peterson but you will watch 20 minutes of some grifter from his mom's bedroom about Peterson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing interview
Really, what's amazing about it?

It's painful to watch, like every other "LORD PETERSON KONG-SMASHES AND DRIVES INTO THE DIRT WEAK SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR LEFTY CULTURAL MARXIST FEMINIST MUST WATCH!!!" video.

Who is this Helen Lewis person? She's a ******* idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back