Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And then you have the added issue that the governing party of Poland are like the eastern European equivalent of the most right wing contingent of the US Republican party except that they hate nearly all their neighbours so god knows how NATO will calm them down.

Old mate in that picture doesn't have much to trouble NATO, the problem is Russia.

Its a beautiful country filled with awesome people, many of whom tragically believe that they had to no other choice than to vote for a conman authoritarian dude who wants to remake the Soviet Union, and just happens to fancy assassinating journalists and his political opponents in his spare time.

And then you have the added issue that the governing party of Poland are like the eastern European equivalent of the most right wing contingent of the US Republican party except that they hate nearly all their neighbours so god knows how NATO will calm them down.

Old mate in that picture doesn't have much to trouble NATO, the problem is Russia.

Its a beautiful country filled with awesome people, many of whom tragically believe that they had to no other choice than to vote for a conman authoritarian dude who wants to remake the Soviet Union, and just happens to fancy assassinating journalists and his political opponents in his spare time.
I agree, I love my country but hate the political side.

Just for something different - top 10 North players of the 2000s.

1. Brent Harvey
2. Ben Cunnington
3. Drew Petrie
4. Andrew Swallow
5. Scott Thompson
6. Todd Goldstein
7. Daniel Wells
8. Michael Firrito
9. Lindsay Thomas
10. Ben Brown

That's based on how I value players. Guys like Tarrant or Ziebell would be noteable omissions for some but I rate all of the above over them for various reasons.

1. Brent Harvey
2. Ben Cunnington
3. Drew Petrie
4. Andrew Swallow
5. Scott Thompson
6. Todd Goldstein
7. Daniel Wells
8. Michael Firrito
9. Lindsay Thomas
10. Ben Brown

That's based on how I value players. Guys like Tarrant or Ziebell would be noteable omissions for some but I rate all of the above over them for various reasons.

1. Cunnington
2. Harvey
3. Goldstein
4. Wells
5. Thompson
6. Waite
7. Brown
8. Swallow
9. Firitto
10. Petrie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF UR A OLD GUY READING THIS AND WENT INTO MY WORK WEARING A NORTH POLO AND GOT TOLD BY A TEENAGE GIRL WITH BLACK FLARES AND A TOP ON THAT “I go for north too” THAT WAS ME

Whoever has a whole room on their house full of north Melbourne memorabilia deadset room stocked full of it.

Im talking to your son who’s name starts with J🤪 I think I’m gonna marry him

IF UR A OLD GUY READING THIS AND WENT INTO MY WORK WEARING A NORTH POLO AND GOT TOLD BY A TEENAGE GIRL WITH BLACK FLARES AND A TOP ON THAT “I go for north too” THAT WAS ME
What store and what day? As this happen quite often I'm unsure which teenage girl wearing black flares and top might have been you.

1. Brent Harvey
2. Ben Cunnington
3. Drew Petrie
4. Andrew Swallow
5. Scott Thompson
6. Todd Goldstein
7. Daniel Wells
8. Michael Firrito
9. Lindsay Thomas
10. Ben Brown

Goldy should be much higher, second place imo. Apart from that I pretty much agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back