FTA-TV The Expanse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back December 10 (11th here).

M9kNz54.jpeg

In the comments of the video, someone said there is another 4 books in the series to adapt so you never know.

Having just finished the final book, it's going to be really interesting where they choose to wrap things up - particularly given the descriptions I've seen from some of the showrunners seem to be "last series, for now."

The cold open sets up the strange dogs/drones and Laconia - so it'll be curious to see whether they finish on the time jump and leave those strands to be picked up later, or try and wrap everything in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if it is just me but I have felt this whole season they have been setting up for Filip to either switch sides or kill Marco and take his place. I have been leaning more towards the former but am now leaning more towards the later after the latest episode.

Are Bobbie and Amos gunna bang?

Could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

A terrific penultimate episode and I am very interested in how they decide to end this. I hope it doesn't disappoint! In my view the best sci-fi series in recent times, great acting and they don't take viewers for fools. I will be sad after this Friday but I hope it's a happy kind of sadness at an excellent finale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back