Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

Xanthippus

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
any update re Collingwood? I honestly thought we would have seen our new jumpers and training wear by now...

Chicken Parma

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2011
Leongatha
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Jaguars, Renegades
They own quite a few servos in Gippsland that had BP branding, but as of January 1 they ditched BP and started using the Endeavour brand instead

Yes, KFC will be on the back of our home guernsey while Emirates will be on the front.
I thought KFC were front and back
1641611517761.png

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Couldn't the Magpies find one of thier AFLW players to hold the AFLW jumper?
Aflw players have very limited hours and stretch those most of the time anyway. Would of had something to do with the KFC exec and when he could come down.

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
I'm guessing all the clubs go back into business as usual mode this coming week which means hopefully some more guernseys, merch, etc. announced. Geelong and Sydney's guernseys for this year will be interesting. Sydney hinted at something last year while Geelong will either launch a new alternate or a one-off strip (likely a ANZAC guernsey as the game takes place on April 24) or just copy what their Women's team did today to wear against North Melbourne down in Hobart

buckleyist1958

Debutant
Nov 20, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting the way they say "a predominant white jumper" and not just the 'traditional jumper'. Who knows if this has legs but I feel like we would have heard a lot more about it by now.
View attachment 1308095
Predominately white would surely imply our traditional jumper I would say. Not much more they can do than that lol. I bloody hope it’s true though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back