Society/Culture Do you belive in Non Binary as a gender?

Do you belive in Non Binary as a gender?

• Yes , you can be not a male or a female

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • No, your either a Man or a Women

Votes: 47 67.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Then what is the problem with someone identifying as how they wish? If someone identifies as a cat, a piece of lego or another gender than what they are biologically how does it effect you or anyone else for that matter?
No problem to me, happy to call people what they want.

The problem is for the person and their grip on reality.

If you identify as a Cat, I think you have some serious issues to deal with.

As for being non binary, it’s nonsense terms.

I really think people are getting themselves into knots mentally and just act or look whatever you feel without putting a label on it.

No problem to me, happy to call people what they want.

The problem is for the person and their grip on reality.

If you identify as a Cat, I think you have some serious issues to deal with.

As for being non binary, it’s nonsense terms.

I really think people are getting themselves into knots mentally and just act or look whatever you feel without putting a label on it.
[/QUOT

There are lots of people who don't have a grip on reality, I really don't see the issue you have here.

So long as their wish doesn't have an adverse effect on society there isn't an issue.

There are lots of people who don't have a grip on reality, I really don't see the issue you have here.

So long as their wish doesn't have an adverse effect on society there isn't an issue.
My mother believed she was a literal “Angel” and Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson would teleport to her room.

Losing a grip on reality for the people around isn’t pleasant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mother believed she was a literal “Angel” and Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson would teleport to her room.

Losing a grip on reality for the people around isn’t pleasant.

I'm sorry to hear that, really am, here's a grip on reality for you.

That's life, unfortunately some people don't have that grip.

So unless you see a problem for society as whole from people identifying differently from what they are biologically you don't have an argument.

Seriously mate. You need to read to understand than to respond.
You asked the question.

Do you want an answer?

I answered, but you seem to have asked a different question to the one I answered.

So: in answer to your question "what was the logic behind it?" I ask "what is the 'it' you're talking about?"

What was the logic behind it?

Regardless of marital status, I should be treated with respect.
Wait so the second sentence was your answer to your own question?

Sorry it wasn't obvious.

Yet you thought the fault was entirely me and threw a few barbs out because you thought you were being hurt.

Last edited:
So you're trying to equate the two?

The term non-binary means someone whose gender is not exclusively female or male, or neither.

Is the argument that gender can be whatever a person chooses? So a gender of cat should be respected.

Or is there a range, or an evolving list of genders that might be considered valid? So a gender of cat might be thought of as silly.

If gender is a social construct, then Non binary is a social construct.

This guy gets it.

Therefore, gender doesn’t exist.

Derp.

Social constructs exist mate. Cultures, races, genders, money and religions exist. Their existence is just socially constructed, as opposed to things that exist independent of social construction (like for example, gravity).

Back