Roast Emma Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Through work last year I got an email saying Emma Murray was going to be doing some online web sessions and thought nothing of it as was too busy and get bombarded with similar crap all the time unless it's ANZAC related or someone I wanna hear speak like Jim Stynes, the Morecombs , John Bertrand Ron Barrassi, so I completely forgot all about it til I was in the main office and a few of the office ladies were enlightening me in on how Emma had told them that Richmond and Dusty owe their success to her as basically before she came along we didn't know how to win. Dismissed it as was too busy and figured they weren't footy experts they probably misconstrued what she was saying. Had a very interesting conversation on NYE with someone (who's opinion I do value and who has great footy knowledge even though they barrack for the Blues) who works for Telstra (they also like blowing megabucks on speakers) and she told me the same thing but even more full on was saying that it was as though Emma Murray has taken full credit for our success. WTF!!!!!!!! I know some people pump their own tyres up slightly but let's get fair dinkum. s**t like this really pisses me off. I'll go so far as to admit no Dusty we would still be waiting for a flag. But f#$k me is the person who makes his coffees, washes his jocks or does his tattoos getting rich running around town claiming it's all because of them?

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
checks if Emma Murray is an anagram of Blake Caracella

I reckon a few posters around here think its because of them as well

Ohhh stop it - you're embarrassing yourself......... ;)

CASEYS9420

Club Legend
Jan 18, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I will admit though, not sure why Emma did this in 2020. The moment took over I think.

RFC.PNG

RFC2.png

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back