Live Event Sweet FA Tour of Bigfooty - SFA vs Cricket Board

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
It's obvious to all when I'm in form with the bat - I edge the ball onto my stumps, instead of being clean bowled.

My highest junior cricket score was three nicks through the slips - each for four - which had the entire slips cordon looking at one another - then caught on the fence trying for six....

The only one I actually saw and hit - and some bastard catches it....

Greetings cricketers !! How has your summer of cricket been ?

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
I've only played cricket twice, once in primary school (got someone out for a Golden Duck, bit of a head wobble after that) and then once at family christmas where I was immediately banned for bowling a bouncer to Nana

So I guess my question is, when do I get a gig for the England national team?

I've only played cricket twice, once in primary school (got someone out for a Golden Duck, bit of a head wobble after that) and then once at family christmas where I was immediately banned for bowling a bouncer to Nana

So I guess my question is, when do I get a gig for the England national team?
I believe they could be replacing their captain after this series - fancy the gig?

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
I believe they could be replacing their captain after this series - fancy the gig?
I'll consider it for sure, I was once a house captain in Primary School of course. I don't think it was because of my leadership skills, but the aforementioned golden duck, it's stuff of legend around my area

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Thanks for replying mate.

Quick question before you go - highlights and lowlights of the Ashes series so far from you ???
lowlight... harder to pick... probably the fact the poms managed to stave off a whitewash yesterday haha

highlight... just a single moment, this wins, of course.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
lowlight... harder to pick... probably the fact the poms managed to stave off a whitewash yesterday haha

I did like that one !! You have just had your foot broken (possible twice, once with the bat and once with the ball) and been trapped dead centre - then review it !!! I know he had to review, but...

Would Swepson have made a difference yesterday afternoon ??

If I were Pat Cummins I would just do this all the time.

I'll consider it for sure, I was once a house captain in Primary School of course. I don't think it was because of my leadership skills, but the aforementioned golden duck, it's stuff of legend around my area
Then again, after today's debacle in NZ, you might like to change your name to Shakib al Bangers, and captain Bangladesh.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mind you Tonga Bob - here is the last recorded footage of my bowling action....

bowled warney.gif

Can anyone here give me any pointers ??

Back