#6 Luke Jackson - Going west (life is peaceful there)

Remove this Banner Ad

His contested mark from that Salem kick (incredible play by Salem also to slow the tempo and hit that target) which he then delivered to Brown in the middle of the Dogs second quarter burst was another moment that changed the shape of the contest.

Jackson was always going to be a good get for us but I never thought he'd rise so quickly. Kudos to him and the footy brainstrust for backing him in so early and giving him a clear role.

It's amazing watching those goals back how often he finds himself out the back running on to a handball or a loose ball. He's like a 6'7 Jeff Garlett who can ruck and take contested marks.

Yeah, I didn't realise how many Joe the Gooses (Geese?) he ended up getting, runs hard to work further forward.

Yeah, he definitely works hard. It could also be a product of him and Max switching forward and ruck to catch teams out I suppose.

They know diehards like LeverPuller and I need some good news to celebrate once lockdown ends this weekend.
Dan Jervis-Brady is a mad Dees fan too, probably insists on good content

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait to still be contending for flags in ten years. Just hope we don’t sign up Chris Scott as senior coach :)

"I look back at that game and take a lot of of confidence out of it, and uhm yea going forward i'll use that game going forward to uhm, yeah keep confidence for me going forward"

:fire:

He takes a lot of confidence out of being the ruckman in arguably the most pure display of centre square dominance in the history of the game? You’d ******* hope so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back