Toast Australian Open Tennis 2024

Wristo_

Team Captain
Feb 13, 2016
Couchville
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Given my name and the below sport, I think I win this thread!

Screenshot_20220108-210006_Google.jpg

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A lady friend is coming from Wodonga for the Aus Open and wants me to tag along. Now Wodonga isn't Albury they're different. As you all know I love me tennis very much. I cannot wait for the action to start, say who's like an ok tennis player should ever conversation arise to discuss said activity ie tennis.

Any of them foreign types allowed into the country to compete? Or will it be a local hero we're backing? And is it ok should we win to tell them foreign types to * off home? In jest of course, we'd all laugh I'm sure.

And it scores like table tennis yes? So I assume then a Chinese player will be favourite?

Thanks in advance peeps

A lady friend is coming from Wodonga for the Aus Open and wants me to tag along. Now Wodonga isn't Albury they're different. As you all know I love me tennis very much. I cannot wait for the action to start, say who's like an ok tennis player should ever conversation arise to discuss said activity ie tennis.

Any of them foreign types allowed into the country to compete? Or will it be a local hero we're backing? And is it ok should we win to tell them foreign types to fu** off home? In jest of course, we'd all laugh I'm sure.

And it scores like table tennis yes? So I assume then a Chinese player will be favourite?

Thanks in advance peeps
Bojangles Cartwright is the best tennis player of the last 20 years. True tennis fans love talking about him and the Moheeva incident. You should ask her about them.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Any of them foreign types allowed into the country to compete? Or will it be a local hero we're backing? And is it ok should we win to tell them foreign types to fu** off home? In jest of course, we'd all laugh I'm sure.

Thanks in advance peeps

Ask her if she ever saw JZ play

Back